View Poll Results: Which player would you rather have?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris Paul

17 51.52%
  • Deron Williams

16 48.48%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Cleaned the thread and sent the warnings. I'd appreciate if we'd stick on topic and leave the personal insults out.

I love my Knicks <3

Originally Posted by portega1968

I've been a rabid and stubborn Knicks fan since I was in a kid in East New York back in the late 70s
    What!?

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Yea he told his agent (Happy Walters) that he wanted out because Antoni told him his play time would be "very limited". He's too good for "very limited" playtime. Hell anyone of his caliber would want out of that situation...I know I would.

The reality is we would not be able to afford Brewer at the end of this season.
    Since he might have gotten 15 minutes a game I think we are much better working with guys that we will be able to sign for 1 year deals...think brewer just signed 3 years 7 million with dallas.....We need to do all we can to find our key role players.....

I am not a big follower of brewer but I do know we shopped him around before the tradeline and we did not get a bite....at least one that was spoken about....

Originally Posted by skisloper
    The reality is we would not be able to afford Brewer at the end of this season.
    Since he might have gotten 15 minutes a game I think we are much better working with guys that we will be able to sign for 1 year deals...think brewer just signed 3 years 7 million with dallas.....We need to do all we can to find our key role players.....

I am not a big follower of brewer but I do know we shopped him around before the tradeline and we did not get a bite....at least one that was spoken about....
    Brewer would of been a restricted free agent this offseason. We wouldn't have to pay him until 2012. Not giving this guy a chance to prove himself was a tremendous mistake. Trading AR for him was a mistake as well. Both players are good but didn't kiss Antoni's @SS so they never saw the court. We lost out on 2 quality players thanks to Antoni. 2 years down the road everyone will look back and realize how big of a mistake it was to just let Brewer walk.

folks, look at the poll.. 17-16

Originally Posted by jpz17
    folks, look at the poll.. 17-16
    *signs on and votes as msgknickz33*

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Brewer would of been a restricted free agent this offseason. We wouldn't have to pay him until 2012. Not giving this guy a chance to prove himself was a tremendous mistake. Trading AR for him was a mistake as well. Both players are good but didn't kiss Antoni's @SS so they never saw the court. We lost out on 2 quality players thanks to Antoni. 2 years down the road everyone will look back and realize how big of a mistake it was to just let Brewer walk.
    But if the rumors are correct then Brewer was unwilling to accept his role as limited-minute defender. His agent voiced those concerns and the Knicks decided to do him a favor and let him find a team willing to give him the kind of minutes he wanted.

I think it's unlikely that a disgruntled Brewer would have been a great performer for us.