Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Knicks V Cavs - Fri, March 4

Superstar

26 game road losing streak ended tonight for the Cavs. Knicks are rapidly becoming every non-entity's 'make a wish' foundation. Coaching was atrocious. I could have managed a 4th quarter 12 point lead against this team. Davis is a brilliant player and made all the difference for Cleveland. Can't not congratulate Cleveland on this one. Knicks got what they deserve.....yet again. What a way to spoil Wednesday's display.

Originally Posted by Sons of Thunder
    That was seriously a BS call on Melo's last 'charge.' Samuel had his feet moving when it happened, and that's even assuming they were outside the arc, which I'm not too sure of.

Grrrrrr. Way to start the weekend.
    I'm telling you bro, rewatch the game. Baron Davis told the chick ref he would wine and dine her if she won the game for them. I read his lips. It's at about 10 minutes left and we were up by 7 or so. Ever since then the refs basically sh*tted on us.

Originally Posted by miked1958
    there was a thread started by someone that said we would go min 15 and 7 or maybe even 17-5 if we stole a couple games along the way. This was one of the supposed SURE wins on his list. Again. I didnt see that game but judging by the score its the same ole story. NO DEFENSE. We have done it in spurts like against Miami and the Hornets, yet we cant seem to shut the the EXPLOSIVE LeBronless CAVS. The same Cavs that found a way to lose 27 times in a row. THey scored 114 on us last time and at last check with 10 seconds left they had another 116 on us. Thats bad. We are talking playoffs and we cant beat the Cavs.
    Unbelievable.....just f*ckin unbelievable!!!

We need to at worst keep the 6th seed, dropping down any further almost guarentees a 1st round exit.

Veteran

Do you guys realize that we've accounted for 25% of the Cavaliers' victories this season?

Originally Posted by TakMan
    26 game road losing streak ended tonight for the Cavs. Knicks are rapidly becoming every non-entity's 'make a wish' foundation. Coaching was atrocious. I could have managed a 4th quarter 12 point lead against this team. Davis is a brilliant player and made all the difference for Cleveland. Can't not congratulate Cleveland on this one. Knicks got what they deserve.....yet again. What a way to spoil Wednesday's display.
    Imagine if you paid money to go see that garbage? I would be even more pissed. Antoni's needs to work the refs more. He let them get away with murder tonight and just stood around shaking his head. I wish he'd be more like Steve Lavin and go out with a bang. It's bullcrap to let the refs hose you in your own house like that.

Shawn Williams is killing us. What happened to his stroke? It seems he has to be standing completely still in order to make a shot from distance...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Do you guys realize that we've accounted for 25% of the Cavaliers' victories this season?
    What a joke. D'Antoni needs to be fired.

I think a piece of me just died.

Their whole team dam near had double figures in points scored...

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    I'm telling you bro, rewatch the game. Baron Davis told the chick ref he would wine and dine her if she won the game for them. I read his lips. It's at about 10 minutes left and we were up by 7 or so. Ever since then the refs basically sh*tted on us.
    i actually thought the same thing dumb ass refs

Can someone PLEASE tell me why Amare didn't take the last shot.

this mofo Hickson said they got our number and beat us with Defense.......

I dont think anyone played particulary horrible. I think the refs botched A LOT of calls. I dont think TD played the best he couldve but he played efficient. Shelden and JJ looked good in their short time out there. I think Shawne Williams lacking ice in veins killed us truthfully. He will go off during a win when his three is just another shot, but when its needed hes non-existent.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Stop blaming the refs. Thats the NBA for ya. No excuse to losing to this "tean" THREE times. Classic example of a team over-looking another team. No excuses.

Can't believe that, how the hell have we lost 3 times to the bloody Cavs?

Onto Sunday i suppose, they best be hurtin' after that.