Knicks V Cavs - Fri, March 4

knicks.

Rookie
we need nothing of a miracle to win, and even if we do this is still pathetic. We cannot allow this team to even pretend to keep up with us at home after losing to them twice

KingofNy

Starter
We didn't get one call the last 5 minutes. NOT F*CKING ONE. I think Baron Davis went up to the female ref and told her he'd bone her if she stopped calling fouls against the Cavs.

miked1958

Rotation player
there goes one of the so called sure wins

Cant believe they are gonna lose to this sorry excuse for a team 3 times this year.
there was a thread started by someone that said we would go min 15 and 7 or maybe even 17-5 if we stole a couple games along the way. This was one of the supposed SURE wins on his list. Again. I didnt see that game but judging by the score its the same ole story. NO DEFENSE. We have done it in spurts like against Miami and the Hornets, yet we cant seem to shut the the EXPLOSIVE LeBronless CAVS. The same Cavs that found a way to lose 27 times in a row. THey scored 114 on us last time and at last check with 10 seconds left they had another 116 on us. Thats bad. We are talking playoffs and we cant beat the Cavs.

I guess making the playoffs will be good enough. Guess I set my hopes too high for the Knicks this year. 6th seed, 7th seed, 8th seed... Does it really matter? We'll have to face the Celtics, Heat or Bulls to begin with during the 1st round.

Horrible loss tonight. Amare goes for 40+ & we still lose? Horrible loss. We could have went into Atlanta with some momentum. Now it's back to trying to come off another horrible loss. Oh well, I just hope we can improve before the platoffs...

KingofNy

Starter
What a joke. I don't even blame this loss on our Knicks or Antoni. This one was on the refs. Total BS calls all second half. GARBAGE. This is a prime example of the NBA rigging games. How many times did Melo get called for traveling after getting his hands hacked off? And the Cavs got every call under the sun in our own damn building. So much for home court advantage.

If anyone has time, rewatch the 4th quarter and check out Baron Davis talking to the chick ref at about 10 minutes or so left. Ever since that point the refs began to f*ck us. Seriously. I stopped counting their blown calls after the 5th one. That's not even counting all the bullsh*t charging calls and offensive fouls. Heck they had 3 no-calls on the same play (the one where Stat got hacked under the basket and then missed the shot and then Melo got the ball and got rocked and no call).

Last edited: