Knicks V Cavs - Fri, March 4

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I don't know whether this news is still up to date, but before the blockbuster some sources informed that the Knicks have young Gas on their radar and will probably make an effort to sign him during the offseason.

moneyg

Starter
somebody tell me what happen to offense and defense substitution patterns in the final minutes of the game..

does O'antoni even consider that.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Sure. Good teams lose to bad teams. But they never go 0-3 against bad teams.

Coach failed again to get us a basket following a timeout. Heck, he cannot even get us an open look. Put Melo on the blocks! Don't give it to him at top of the key.

True story, I agree to the fullest. My thing is, if we can lose to the worst team in the league 3 times and coach cant make any changes in the gameplan how do we expect to win in a playoff series. Coaches make adjustments when something isnt working, not a d'antoni team though, we have a double digit lead in the fourth and blow it. Not to just blast the coach though, melo and stat have to play like leaders, lead by example. Even though the rest of the team aren't allstars, confidence can get them a long way. Sometimes it looks like they get frustrated with the other players when they mess up, and that take they're confidence away.

paris401

Starter
Crazy⑧s;164283 said:
Looks like Billups will be out again. No point riding him if he's injured. Let's hope Douglas maintains his shooting form and can add some playmaking to his substitution starting role.

We got this one by 16.

''Excellent prediction''... got any more...

KingofNy

Starter
Hey, on a side note the HEAT lost the last 5 out of 6 .... awesome

+1... I was loving it! What's even more cool is that they just announced during the Lakers vs. Spurs game that some players on the Heat were crying in the locker room after the game...lol And check out this Wade tweet:

"the world is getting what they want the Heat are losing" :teeth:

Edit: DWade just deleted his tweet. LOL

Last edited: