Knicks V Cavs - Fri, March 4

fuz

Rookie
Turiaf is out again.

I gotta say, this man has durability issues. But he seems to be that fun whacky guy that a locker room needs every now and then.

KingCharles34

All Star
Nice thread crazy8's....i love the gifs and the bear jew :lol:

we better shit on the cleveland fags....time for revenge :gony:

*edit*

:shock2: @ the espn double header

Bulls vs Magic @ 7
Heat vs Spurs @ 9:30

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
Turiaf is out again.

I gotta say, this man has durability issues. But he seems to be that fun whacky guy that a locker room needs every now and then.

should have traded him to Orlando for a first rounder....
he is 4 million bucks next year......
Love the guy but he is hurt all the time...
Could have used the first rounder to denver and kept mozgov

JohnBoy11

Banned
Rubio wouldnt fit in the NBA

But but... have you even read this yet??

I'd love to sign this kid as a FA this year. I believe he's eligible to come back to the states this offseason. 25+ teams will go after this PG with guns blazing. The city of New York & what we stand for is our key advantage. MSG is legendary. I'm confident that Rubio will join Amare & Melo in NY. I truly believe he's the next coming of D.Rose. He'll take the league by storm under D'Antoni's system. Excellent court vision, outstanding passing ability & would become a dream come true for MDA, our players, the fans & most importantly NY's offensive style of play. I love Paul but I'd appreciate Ricky in a NY minute. Chris Paul should be great for a whie, but Rubio is who I want moving forward. D-Will, Rose & CP3 are the elite class at the PG position, obviously, but it shouldn't take long before Ricky ranks right up there with the best.

Question- what type of contract will he demand as a free agent on the open market? Since he's not an NBA proven star, I hope it's at least 7 million away from a MAX. Thoughts?

He needs to be on this team...the knicks need DEFENSE. AND INTERNATIONAL FLAVA like Gallo gave the team. :2cents:

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Anyone else notice how STAT doesn't allow any opposing shot to drop in, even if the whistle sounds?

Haha love it, gives the shooter zero confidence.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
curious_george.gif

Jeffries_mug.jpg