Knicks V Cavs - Fri, March 4

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
3x this year to this freakin team...someone said it earlier we down play to the level of the opponent....a?d this close to post season tha t is just NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Haha wow you found a facepalm smiley! That should come in reeeeeeeeal useful on these forums :lol:

facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif

TheNYdude

Rookie
Just added a few more gray hairs to my collection. We are seriously a 3 quarter team. We need D'Antoni needs to hire a defensive coordinator, or some sort of motivational speaker.

Lets just hire Mike Singeltary to stare at them when they continue to collapse in the 4th.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
That was seriously a BS call on Melo's last 'charge.' Samuel had his feet moving when it happened, and that's even assuming they were outside the arc, which I'm not too sure of.

Grrrrrr. Way to start the weekend.

Wargames

Starter
thats it I'm officially done with D'antoni..... Jeff Van GUNDY..... Jeff Van GUNDY...... The Damn Cavs Couldn't score 119 in the gym during practice but they score that on us in the Garden
:barf:

TakMan

Rotation player
26 game road losing streak ended tonight for the Cavs. Knicks are rapidly becoming every non-entity's 'make a wish' foundation. Coaching was atrocious. I could have managed a 4th quarter 12 point lead against this team. Davis is a brilliant player and made all the difference for Cleveland. Can't not congratulate Cleveland on this one. Knicks got what they deserve.....yet again. What a way to spoil Wednesday's display.

KingofNy

Starter
That was seriously a BS call on Melo's last 'charge.' Samuel had his feet moving when it happened, and that's even assuming they were outside the arc, which I'm not too sure of.

Grrrrrr. Way to start the weekend.

I'm telling you bro, rewatch the game. Baron Davis told the chick ref he would wine and dine her if she won the game for them. I read his lips. It's at about 10 minutes left and we were up by 7 or so. Ever since then the refs basically sh*tted on us.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
there was a thread started by someone that said we would go min 15 and 7 or maybe even 17-5 if we stole a couple games along the way. This was one of the supposed SURE wins on his list. Again. I didnt see that game but judging by the score its the same ole story. NO DEFENSE. We have done it in spurts like against Miami and the Hornets, yet we cant seem to shut the the EXPLOSIVE LeBronless CAVS. The same Cavs that found a way to lose 27 times in a row. THey scored 114 on us last time and at last check with 10 seconds left they had another 116 on us. Thats bad. We are talking playoffs and we cant beat the Cavs.

Unbelievable.....just f*ckin unbelievable!!!

We need to at worst keep the 6th seed, dropping down any further almost guarentees a 1st round exit.

KingofNy

Starter
26 game road losing streak ended tonight for the Cavs. Knicks are rapidly becoming every non-entity's 'make a wish' foundation. Coaching was atrocious. I could have managed a 4th quarter 12 point lead against this team. Davis is a brilliant player and made all the difference for Cleveland. Can't not congratulate Cleveland on this one. Knicks got what they deserve.....yet again. What a way to spoil Wednesday's display.

Imagine if you paid money to go see that garbage? I would be even more pissed. Antoni's needs to work the refs more. He let them get away with murder tonight and just stood around shaking his head. I wish he'd be more like Steve Lavin and go out with a bang. It's bullcrap to let the refs hose you in your own house like that.

Shawn Williams is killing us. What happened to his stroke? It seems he has to be standing completely still in order to make a shot from distance...

Wargames

Starter
I'm telling you bro, rewatch the game. Baron Davis told the chick ref he would wine and dine her if she won the game for them. I read his lips. It's at about 10 minutes left and we were up by 7 or so. Ever since then the refs basically sh*tted on us.

i actually thought the same thing dumb ass refs