Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Could Any Team Beat Your 2012 Knicks w D.Howard, C.Paul, D.Rose, Amar’e & ‘Melo?

  1. #1

    Nyk Logo Could Any Team Beat Your 2012 Knicks w D.Howard, C.Paul, D.Rose, Amar’e & ‘Melo?

    I just started We Love the Knicks Blog. I think you will enjoy today's article: "Your 2012 Knicks: D.Howard, C.Paul, D.Rose, Amar’e & ‘Melo!" at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Feel free to post your comments there and to follow us on Twitter @WeLoveTheKnicks.

    After you read it why not discuss it here.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Could any thread beat your one star thread?

    I would have to say yes




  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I read the article becasue I am really bored at work. The whole article is based on the fact that Donnie said we would have the cap for 2 max free agents in 2012. He never said that and nor is it possible

    fail article is fail

  4. #4
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    with Howard: NO! But it ain't gonna happen. He'll either sign with the Lakers or stay in Orlando.

    D.Rose: Chicago bound for the next 10 years or so...

    C. Paul: Yes beatable, he's 5'11 so can hardly guard 7 footers...and that's our biggest problem atm. Getting killed in the paint game in game out...

  5. #5
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Yes that is a pipe dream if i ever read one. No, this team is going to have to try to convince Billups to stay on, and then build around the CORE 3 with really good ROLL PLayers over next few years. Hopefully Landry Grows up Quick. But they need to bring in some good defensive stoppers that can fill a role. Thats why i was surprised they let murphy go to boston and did try to lock him up when he got bought out. he would have helped in the areas we are weak in i think more then JJ will. But This front office has brought us from less then BAD to very respectable in a short time. So I guess we should not question them and let them finish tweaking this team over next few seasons.

  6. #6
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Bunta
    I read the article becasue I am really bored at work. The whole article is based on the fact that Donnie said we would have the cap for 2 max free agents in 2012. He never said that and nor is it possible

    fail article is fail
    I will not even click on this spammers link to give him the site hit because it absurd to think we could have all those players on the same team at the same time while they are in their prime. The cap simply would not allow anything close and we will struggle to add just one of those players let alone both.

  7. #7
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Old Knick Fan
    I just started We Love the Knicks Blog. I think you will enjoy today's article: "Your 2012 Knicks: D.Howard, C.Paul, D.Rose, Amar’e & ‘Melo!" at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Feel free to post your comments there and to follow us on Twitter @WeLoveTheKnicks.

    After you read it why not discuss it here.

    Thanks.
    How do you say f*ck off in English?

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Could we afford them all? :P

  9. #9
    Member bboycustom92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyrules16
    Could we afford them all? :P
    We can't even afford 3...

  10. #10
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    I will not even click on this spammers link to give him the site hit because it absurd to think we could have all those players on the same team at the same time while they are in their prime. The cap simply would not allow anything close and we will struggle to add just one of those players let alone both.
    lol thats exactly why i gave that clown a one star. He can keep tellin his nba 2k11 create a team fairy tales, and I'ma keep one starring his faggit ass threads

  11. #11

    Default

    I have read that Donnie Walsh said that the Knicks will have cap room for TWO additional Max players in 2012. It is indeed possible that the Knicks could afford to have FIVE! I believe that just Amar'e, 'Melo and Blackman are signed for that year. But it remains to be seen if the Knicks will add two More superstars rather then just one more and use the rest for solid supporting players. IMHO Dwight Howard would be enough to make the Knicks a contender, if we can get him. If not Marcus Camby or a some other good defensive center.

    I am a professional journalist who created this fan blog to provide facts, opinions and inspiration for us Knicks fans. I have spent a lot of time writing articles there and have not made a penny so far. I only get a few cents when someone clicks on an ad and so far, in four days, no one has. Read the articles or don't its up to you.

    But IMHO cursing at me for trying to provide an interesting and entertaining FREE fan site with stimulating articles demonstrates unbelievably bad taste -- even if you don't agree with me!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Last edited by Old Knick Fan; Mar 04, 2011 at 18:53. Reason: Typo

  12. #12
    Newbie source24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Old Knick Fan
    Donnie Walsh said that the Knicks will have cap room for TWO additional Max players in 2012. It is indeed possible that the Knicks could afford to have FIVE! But it remains to be seen if the Knicks will add two More superstars rather then just one more and use the rest for solid supporting players. IMHO Dwight Howard should be enough to make the Knicks a contender.

    I am a professional journalist who created this fan blog to provide facts, opinions and inspiration to us Knicks fans. I have spent a lot of time writing articles there and have not made a penny so far. I only get a few cents when someone clicks on an ad and so far no one has. Read the articles or don't its up to you. But IMHO cursing at me for trying to provide and interesting and entertaining fan site with stimulating articles is in unbelievably bad taste.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    interesting...

  13. #13
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    10

    Default




    WE DO NOT NEED CP3.We need a center.

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    WE DO NOT NEED CP3.We need a center.
    That is exactly what I said
    Originally Posted by Old Knick Fan
    ...IMHO Dwight Howard would be enough to make the Knicks a contender, if we can get him. If not Marcus Camby or a some other good defensive center... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    However if the Knicks do not bring back Billups and Douglas does not turn into more of a passer (He's more of a shooting guard), we will need a PG, perhaps Derrick Rose, Deron Williams Or Chris Paul.

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally Posted by source24
    interesting...
    Thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. These Knicks May not be together Much Longer
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2011, 10:03
  2. PLAN-B: Joe Johnson, Amar'e, D-Lee !!!
    By mafra in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2010, 21:01
  3. Chad Ford: Knicks Pitch To LBJ
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 27, 2010, 01:47
  4. Replies: 137
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 20:35
  5. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •