Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: If you could be one player on the Knicks for a day which player would you be?

  1. #1
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    9

    Default If you could be one player on the Knicks for a day which player would you be?

    I would probably be Jared Jeffries just so I could know that I am playing for a team that I played for, for so many years when they were garbage.

  2. #2
    Veteran STAT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I'd like to be Melo for a day, for a couple of reasons.


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.
    Posts
    1,112
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I grew up playing ball & always ran the PG position during my HS years, because of that, I'd like to be Billups just to see how fun it'll be playing with two of the NBA's top 10 talents in Melo & Amare.

  4. #4
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    STAT no doubt, the guy has a body like a greek god and his swagger is huuuuge - just like mine

  5. #5
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    STAT no doubt, the guy has a body like a greek god and his swagger is huuuuge - just like mine
    According to KingStarbury he has a small tool though.

  6. #6
    Superstar WrongIslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Billups, just to know what it feels like to have ice running through your veins.

  7. #7
    Member Osiris80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Anthony Carter. Just to prove that ugly dudes can get a ton of p*ssy as long as they're pro athletes. lol

  8. #8
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    According to KingStarbury he has a small tool though.
    Maybe that's the reason why he's still ridin' solo?

    Honestly, I don't wanna be somebody else, but if I had to chose one Knick it would be Amar'e.

    I also like Toney Douglas and how he comes across.

  9. #9
    Nein, Mann! Lercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    If there would be a possibility to choose a Knick from the past, I would certainly enjoy being Nate Robinson for a day, I'm a very short guy myself (5'8") and would really like to know how it is to dunk to a 10' basket.

  10. #10
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by STAT1
    I'd like to be Melo for a day, for a couple of reasons.

    Hell id take about 4 hour as Carmelo from 11 to 3 am in the offseason on a Tuesday!

  11. #11
    Member SoCal KnicksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I would definitely want to be the (Ultimate Pro) and that player is C Billups. Think of it. He was thought of as a throw in in the Melo trade.

    His heart, family and home is in Colorado and he could have been a real jerk and be a malcontent on this team.

    I realize that playing in the NBA is a players JOB and they get paid very good money to play a game we all love.

    The bottom line is since Chauncey has joined the Knicks he has been a breath of fresh air ON and OFF the court.

    In just the 4 games he has played for our NYK's so far he has given 110% to this team.

    His vocal leadership again both on and off the floor has made me proud that he is a Knick.

    My only regret is I only wish he was 5 years younger, because to be honest with you, if he was I'm not so sure in my eyes if he wouldn't be the best player in this trade and not Melo. (And that says a lot because I think the world of CARMELO)

  12. #12
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by STAT1
    I'd like to be Melo for a day, for a couple of reasons.

    Those are the same two reason's I'd want to be Melo also

  13. #13
    Member bboycustom92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Melo. Hands down

    So I can do that ^^^
    And this of course vvvv

    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bdok2sONso4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  14. #14
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    i would be Ronny Turiaf just so i could tickle a cutie with his beard

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    According to KingStarbury he has a small tool though.
    I was gonna point this out when i first read spree-h2o's post. i even tried zooming in on it, came to the conclusion that he does have one weakness.

  15. #15
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I would be Andy Rautins so I can take up a valuable roster spot and get $$$$ to sit in front row seats to the game every night with no worries of ever having to play.

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks Nightmare
    By Starks_boy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2009, 08:03
  2. Knicks @ 76ers 1/24/09 7:00 PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2009, 22:15
  3. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. Stop the WHINING.. PLEASE!! & READ
    By lilman_bklyn in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2007, 16:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •