If you could be one player on the Knicks for a day which player would you be?

knicksin60

Starter
I would probably be Jared Jeffries just so I could know that I am playing for a team that I played for, for so many years when they were garbage.

STAT1

Starter
I'd like to be Melo for a day, for a couple of reasons.

lala82710.jpg

I grew up playing ball & always ran the PG position during my HS years, because of that, I'd like to be Billups just to see how fun it'll be playing with two of the NBA's top 10 talents in Melo & Amare.

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
Anthony Carter. Just to prove that ugly dudes can get a ton of p*ssy as long as they're pro athletes. lol

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
If there would be a possibility to choose a Knick from the past, I would certainly enjoy being Nate Robinson for a day, I'm a very short guy myself (5'8") and would really like to know how it is to dunk to a 10' basket.

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
I would definitely want to be the (Ultimate Pro) and that player is C Billups. Think of it. He was thought of as a throw in in the Melo trade.

His heart, family and home is in Colorado and he could have been a real jerk and be a malcontent on this team.

I realize that playing in the NBA is a players JOB and they get paid very good money to play a game we all love.

The bottom line is since Chauncey has joined the Knicks he has been a breath of fresh air ON and OFF the court.

In just the 4 games he has played for our NYK's so far he has given 110% to this team.

His vocal leadership again both on and off the floor has made me proud that he is a Knick.

My only regret is I only wish he was 5 years younger, because to be honest with you, if he was I'm not so sure in my eyes if he wouldn't be the best player in this trade and not Melo. (And that says a lot because I think the world of CARMELO)

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Melo. Hands down
5108d1202880399-lala-vasquez-slams-pregnancy-rumors-08_la-la-vazquez_08.jpg

So I can do that ^^^
And this of course vvvv

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bdok2sONso4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KingCharles34

All Star
i would be Ronny Turiaf just so i could tickle a cutie with his beard

According to KingStarbury he has a small tool though:lol:.

I was gonna point this out when i first read spree-h2o's post. i even tried zooming in on it, came to the conclusion that he does have one weakness.

KingofNy

Starter
I would be Andy Rautins so I can take up a valuable roster spot and get $$$$ to sit in front row seats to the game every night with no worries of ever having to play. ;)

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
I would be Andy Rautins so I can take up a valuable roster spot and get $$$$ to sit in front row seats to the game every night with no worries of ever having to play. ;)
This. I also wouldn't have to worry about constantly being bothered by fans because most people wouldn't even know who I am.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
plus andy rautins was a knick fan growing up so i could sit on the bench of my own team and watch them play each night without ever worrying about getting yelled at for not playing well

smokes

Huge Member
As soon as I saw the title of this thread I KNEW someone would say Melo because of Lala! :lol:

How about former Knick? I'd be Gallo for this...

Michellet_l.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter
^^ Gallo, and it's not even close. He would have been the next golden boy of NYC, in the (marketing, hype, pr) vein of Jeter.

Cant pick Melo, due to marriage.

The basis for this pick is basically an equation of how many girls can I stick it in a 24hour time block, over the backdrop of how much juice does my name have.

**** it, i'll go with Melo and just destroy his marriage in the process of making Tiger Woods look like a saint.