Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Crucial Remainder - Monitoring Threat Teams - Playoff Match Ups - Critical Games

Banned

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Horrible loss for the Knicks. Looks like we blew our chances @ both the 4 & 5 seeds. Fighting for the 6th & 7th seeds with the 76ers. Oh well. Horrible loss. Gotta move on but losing 3 games to the freaking Cavs has been almost impossible to sit through & watch.
    Yeah tough loss for sure for the Knicks. Philly Stackz and Allan Houston would be dissapointed.

Does this loss make Rubio stay away and go to Miami? the world my never know.....

Originally Posted by JohnBoy11
    Yeah tough loss for sure for the Knicks. Philly Stackz and Allan Houston would be dissapointed.

Does this loss make Rubio stay away and go to Miami? the world my never know.....
    How does Rubio have anything to do with the rest of our season and the playoff push? Let alone a loss to the Cavs?[IMG][/IMG]

Banned

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    How does Rubio have anything to do with the rest of our season and the playoff push? Let alone a loss to the Cavs?[IMG][/IMG]
    Are you serious? Rubio is the next PG for the Knicks guaranteed he's perfect for the Dantoni System and doesnt command the ball. Melo and Amare and Stackz would be pleased.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Hey Crazy, good thread. Yes, I was pretty damn hot after the loss tonight. Still feeling let down. Bad to lose another game like this. But it is what it is, the Hawks are up next. I'll just enjoy the rest of the season for what it is; a chance to head into the playoffs with two of the NBA's best talents in Carmelo & Amare. We've seen Melo dominate the West since his freshman days @ Syracuse. We all know what Stoudemire can do, we've seen it all year. This mam changed the culture of the Knicks & made us relevant for the first time since Ewing. Dude put up 40+ tonight, Melo wasn't far behind, we were without Billups & Turi. The best of exciting times have yet come. Think the Heat @ Miami game was an amazing feeling? Just wait for a MSG game during the playoffs with a matchup of Knicks vs Miami or Knicks vs Chicago? It's gonna be fun. What more can I ask for this year? My Knicks are relevant once again. Cavs loses hurt, but the hurting days should be over soon. Lets beat ATL.

Banned

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Hey Crazy, good thread. Yes, I was pretty damn hot after the loss tonight. Still feeling let down. Bad to lose another game like this. But it is what it is, the Hawks are up next. I'll just enjoy the rest of the season for what it is; a chance to head into the playoffs with two of the NBA's best talents in Carmelo & Amare. We've seen Melo dominate the West since his freshman days @ Syracuse. We all know what Stoudemire can do, we've seen it all year. This mam changed the culture of the Knicks & made us relevant for the first time since Ewing. Dude put up 40+ tonight, Melo wasn't far behind, we were without Billups & Turi. The best of exciting times have yet come. Think the Heat @ Miami game was an amazing feeling? Just wait for a MSG game during the playoffs with a matchup of Knicks vs Miami or Knicks vs Chicago? It's gonna be fun. What more can I ask for this year? My Knicks are relevant once again. Cavs loses hurt, but the hurting days should be over soon. Lets beat ATL.
    We need Rubio to beat ATL, Billups is killing the Knicks. Him and fields all just love to hype over assits but no rebounds for Philly Stackz NOTHING ZERO. Its stupid. BEAT A-T-L! only what now 20 games?

Whats your opinion on the seeding for the Knicks in the playoffs? Along with that Philly Stackz? Do we need more height? Like Marc Gasol? Damnnnnn. Crazy stuff all around man. :rollingeyes:

Banned

Rubio loves the bright lights, I'm sure he will sign with the Knicks to play with 2 top 5 overall players in Meloooooooo and Amareeeeee and the upcoming All-Star Landry Fields with Marc Gasol next year.

Banned

Originally Posted by PhillyStackzFan85
    Rubio loves the bright lights, I'm sure he will sign with the Knicks to play with 2 top 5 overall players in Meloooooooo and Amareeeeee and the upcoming All-Star Landry Fields with Marc Gasol next year.
    MELOOO and AAMMMAREEE are already top 10 players its time for Gasol and Rubio to finally make there marks are long as they dont demand MAX contracts.

Banned

MELOOO and AAMMMAREEE are already top 10 players its time for Gasol and Rubio to finally make there marks are long as they dont demand MAX contracts.

I hope it's at least 7 million away from a MAX. Thoughts?

Banned

Originally Posted by PhillyStackzFan85
    I hope it's at least 7 million away from a MAX. Thoughts?
    We definitely have the Cap space. Walsh even said so. Thats ultimately what it comes down too and he CONFIRMED IT! Hell YEAHHHHH.

I cant stop singing " Im coming home, Im coming home..." Championship in the next few years for sure. HighFlyingJets guarantees it. Wish he posted here, he'd love this new Knicks thread. Everyone would enjoy his opinions.

You shoulda knew him man... Anyway, Landry Fields will be great hopefully he doesnt command to much dough.

Are you serious? Rubio is the next PG for the Knicks guaranteed he's perfect for the Dantoni System and doesnt command the ball. Melo and Amare and Stackz would be pleased.
    Read and understand the questions.

Default Welcome To The Site

We need Rubio to beat ATL, Billups is killing the Knicks. Him and fields all just love to hype over assits but no rebounds for Philly Stackz
    Once the Knicks hit a certain level of notoriety, the driftwood morons start pouring in.

Bumbling on about Rubio who is having a reasonably poor season in Europe, and dissing our backcourt, Billups in particular, the man who leads us to a defeat of Miami, at the same time.

Time to kick in the selective breeding, America.

Banned

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Once the Knicks hit a certain level of notoriety, the driftwood morons start pouring in.

Bumbling on about Rubio who is having a reasonably poor season in Europe, and dissing our backcourt, Billups in particular, the man who leads us to a defeat of Miami, at the same time.

Time to kick in the selective breeding, America.
    Have you seen Rubio play in the NBA yet? No. Jennings struggled in Europe too and he's great on a crappy Bucks team.

Im tellin you man Rubio0o0 goes IN~!

76ers are the hotter team right now...or they are playing crappy teams...anyway who do we have if we finish 7th

Superstar

THERE GOES ONE OF OUR CRUCIAL MUST WIN GAMES>>>> Lol... this team cant play D. Come on.. 119 and 114 allowed to the CAVS... and chauncey was there for the first one, so dont say its because he is out. this is not acceptable... these guys are professionals when cant they figure out how to play a little D. guys like us can figure it out in REC Leagues...

Howard sitting against Portland after exceeding the league limit of 16 technical fouls. He'll be out after every second one before the playoffs begin.