Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Crucial Remainder - Monitoring Threat Teams - Playoff Match Ups - Critical Games

technical fouls reset in the playoffs as do the fines go up as well

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

lol @ LeBron failing to close the game under 10 seconds... Yet again.

a week ago I wanted Chicago in the first round, but now miami looks like the lesser of the two.

Huge win in ATL (or was it New York?) tonight! Keeping Philly on their toes.

The Heat lost AGAIN and dropped to third spot, so are currently our match up in the first round.

Amazing defensive effort from the boys tonight. All we need now is some offensive refinement. We need Melo on the block! The Milwaukee game was evidence of that.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Huge win in ATL (or was it New York?) tonight! Keeping Philly on their toes.

The Heat lost AGAIN and dropped to third spot, so are currently our match up in the first round.

Amazing defensive effort from the boys tonight. All we need now is some offensive refinement. We need Melo on the block! The Milwaukee game was evidence of that.
    The thing about the Heat is, and I watched the game against the Bulls today, Lebron insists on having the ball in his hands down the stretch. Wade needs to have the ball in the closing seconds. I'm very happy to say that Bron's heart pumps cool-aid making him pretty un-clutch. Wade on the other hand is gully. As long as their coach lets Bron try to finish games they'll have difficulty winning close ones down the stretch.

Veteran

^^ Here, here!

Imagine Kobe's heart in BronBron's body.....

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    The thing about the Heat is, and I watched the game against the Bulls today, Lebron insists on having the ball in his hands down the stretch. Wade needs to have the ball in the closing seconds. I'm very happy to say that Bron's heart pumps cool-aid making him pretty un-clutch. Wade on the other hand is gully. As long as their coach lets Bron try to finish games they'll have difficulty winning close ones down the stretch.
    I just went back and checked the last plays of the quarter on LPB, and Lebron ran precisely! the same penetrate left from the top of the arc, only to get thwarted again.

Why can't these guys play together? I don't understand it?

Philly pulled out an OT win against GSW tonight behind a triple dip from Iguodala.

He's been their constant, but it's the bench combo of Young, Williams and Turner - who they got 59 combined points from tonight - as well as solid play from Brand and Holiday that is the backbone of their over achieving.

An excellent fast break and motion team with a lot of D to back it up. Really looking forward to our next encounter with them.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    ^^ Here, here!

Imagine Kobe's heart in BronBron's body.....
    HAHA! That's actually a top point.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

After tonights victory over the Utah Jazz, the Knicks are only 3 1/2 games back of Atlanta for the 5 seed.

One game @ a time, starting with Memphis, but I like our chances of passing Atlanta for the 5th seed.

Orlando could become just about impossible to catch for the 4th seed & home court advantage during the 1st round of the playoffs, but we have gained two full games on Orlando in as many nights. Went from 8 back to 6 back in an instant.

We still play Orlando two more times. Will we sweep or even split the two game series? Who knows, only time will tell, but I love the fact that both games are in MSG. Protect our home court & sweep those two games (which is possible) & the Knicks are 4 games back of Orlando with about 17-18 games left on the schedule. Orlando still has to play teams such as the Lakers, Bulls, Hawks & 76ers. Who knows what will happen?

I seriously doubt we can catch Orlando for the important 4th seed; but that still won't stop me from pulling for NY W's & ORL L's from here on out.

Banned

I'm verry excite about the Knick chances at getting 3 seed. Miami Heat is bad team and will not get better because James is not clutch and Wade wants him to be so they keep going to him down the stretch. I think Orlando is gonna fall apart, they can't keep shooting like this and Howard is gonna miss at least 5 games because he keep getting technical fowls.

Banned

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    After tonights victory over the Utah Jazz, the Knicks are only 3 1/2 games back of Atlanta for the 5 seed.

One game @ a time, starting with Memphis, but I like our chances of passing Atlanta for the 5th seed.

Orlando could become just about impossible to catch for the 4th seed & home court advantage during the 1st round of the playoffs, but we have gained two full games on Orlando in as many nights. Went from 8 back to 6 back in an instant.

We still play Orlando two more times. Will we sweep or even split the two game series? Who knows, only time will tell, but I love the fact that both games are in MSG. Protect our home court & sweep those two games (which is possible) & the Knicks are 4 games back of Orlando with about 17-18 games left on the schedule. Orlando still has to play teams such as the Lakers, Bulls, Hawks & 76ers. Who knows what will happen?

I seriously doubt we can catch Orlando for the important 4th seed; but that still won't stop me from pulling for NY W's & ORL L's from here on out.
    I don't think the Knicks will catch the Hawks but that might be okay depending upon which teams end up as the 3 and 4 seeds.

Smile

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I just went back and checked the last plays of the quarter on LPB, and Lebron ran precisely! the same penetrate left from the top of the arc, only to get thwarted again.

Why can't these guys play together? I don't understand it?

Philly pulled out an OT win against GSW tonight behind a triple dip from Iguodala.

He's been their constant, but it's the bench combo of Young, Williams and Turner - who they got 59 combined points from tonight - as well as solid play from Brand and Holiday that is the backbone of their over achieving.

An excellent fast break and motion team with a lot of D to back it up. Really looking forward to our next encounter with them.
    yeah, Thadeus Young has really emerged late in the season. Most thought he would soon after summer league but he kind of struggled early. Doug Collins is an awesome coach and will get the best outta him.

Speaking of coaches look for Thibodeau to get COTY honours this year. The Bulls defense is crazy right now.

tough choice between Miami and chi for first round match up. never thought id be saying that at the start of the year lol

ps i quoted your jefferies saying in my sig its mad lol

Originally Posted by Osiris80

Speaking of coaches look for Thibodeau to get COTY honours this year. The Bulls defense is crazy right now.
    I concur! He'll get it for sure.

Originally Posted by Osiris80
    ps i quoted your jefferies saying in my sig its mad lol
    I didn't mind that little number myself. HAHA

Banned

I honestly can't wait to face the Celtics. I believe we match up very well against them, especially after they got rid of Perkins. They'll miss him when playing us, believe me.