Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Crucial Remainder - Monitoring Threat Teams - Playoff Match Ups - Critical Games

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

lets get that 5 spot!! were getting into our rhythm and starting to work like a well oiled machine; if we beat dallas tomorrow i dont see why we cant roll out a nice long win streak taking us into the orlando matchup lets do this

Hopefully Miami can drop down to 4th spot and then we move up to 5th and then we embarrass them, i'm really confident that we can beat them in a series, they don't have anyone to contain STAT. There homecourt advantage doesn't really mean much and I think Melo and STAT can easily outscore Lebron and DWade and if our bench can score like they have been doing in the past 3 games than that series will be an easy steak dinner.

We should go no worse than 15-3 the rest of the way. That gives us 49 wins. I really dont care who we play in the first round as long as its not Orlando. I think we can beat every other team out there including the Celts...

Veteran

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    We should go no worse than 15-3 the rest of the way. That gives us 49 wins. I really dont care who we play in the first round as long as its not Orlando. I think we can beat every other team out there including the Celts...
    We must have some solid ass coach to be that good!

Philly upset Boston tonight to close the gap back to 1 game.

Meanwhile, **** is ****ed up here in Japan.

We move within 2.5 games of Atlanta as they lose to Chicago by 18 in Chi Town.

Things are heating up!

I don't want to play Orlando in the first round, though. There is every chance that they surpass Miami and move to 3rd.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Back to only 2 1/2 back of ATL after Chicago won by 18 tonight. We could pass these guys for the 5 seed before you know it. Same goes for ORL passing the Heat for the 4 seed.

Also, with Chiacago beating ATL & Boston losing tonight; The Bulls are one step closer to passing the Celtics for the 1 seed. If we were able to advace past the 1st round: I'd much rather face the Bulls during the 2nd round before the Celtics. I'd also rather play an aging Boston team during the 3rd before the Bulls. The longer Boston lasts during the playoffs, the better chance we have @ out running them.

CHI (1)
    BOS (2)
    ORL (3)
    MIA (4)
    NYK (5)
    ATL (6)
    PHI (7)
    8th seed (?)

Thats the playoff seedings I'd like to see. It's also very possible it plays out that way.

(1) CHI vs ? (8th seed)
    (2) BOS vs PHI (7)
    (3) ORL vs ATL (6)
    (4) MIA vs NYK (5)

If we could beat MIA, the 2nd could look like this...

(1) CHI vs NYK (5)
    (2) BOS vs ORL (3)

Anything can happen during a NYK vs CHI series. Could you imagine NY vs BOS/ORL Conf Finals? wow.

Superstar

Default Yes that all would be nice

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Back to only 2 1/2 back of ATL after Chicago won by 18 tonight. We could pass these guys for the 5 seed before you know it. Same goes for ORL passing the Heat for the 4 seed.

Also, with Chiacago beating ATL & Boston losing tonight; The Bulls are one step closer to passing the Celtics for the 1 seed. If we were able to advace past the 1st round: I'd much rather face the Bulls during the 2nd round before the Celtics. I'd also rather play an aging Boston team during the 3rd before the Bulls. The longer Boston lasts during the playoffs, the better chance we have @ out running them.

CHI (1)
    BOS (2)
    ORL (3)
    MIA (4)
    NYK (5)
    ATL (6)
    PHI (7)
    8th seed (?)

Thats the playoff seedings I'd like to see. It's also very possible it plays out that way.

(1) CHI vs ? (8th seed)
    (2) BOS vs PHI (7)
    (3) ORL vs ATL (6)
    (4) MIA vs NYK (5)

If we could beat MIA, the 2nd could look like this...

(1) CHI vs NYK (5)
    (2) BOS vs ORL (3)

Anything can happen during a NYK vs CHI series. Could you imagine NY vs BOS/ORL Conf Finals? wow.
    However, what no one is mentioning is how ordinary Dallas made us look the other night. We could not stop them period. NO DEFENSE. They scored close to 70 in one half. Defense like that is not going to win many playoff games. We are getting better at it though. At first we had NO defense whatsoever. then after the trade it was 1great defensive game followed by a very bad one. That went on like that back and forth for about 6games. Then we put together a nice little run of 3games in a row with decent D. So the trend has been showing us going for longer periods playing good D. Lets hope this showing in Dallas was a glitch and we get back to doing what was working in those great efforts against really great teams.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Philly upset Boston tonight to close the gap back to 1 game.

Meanwhile, **** is ****ed up here in Japan.
    Yeah man hope you ain't anywhere near that. The nuclear stuff is pretty scary.

Thanks, Smokes.

Philly are down 20 at the half to The Jazz, ATM.

We've dropped to 3.5 games back on Atlanta.

Looking like a first round deadlock with Miami who are currently destroying San Antonio in Miami.

We need to find some ****ing heart within the next handful of games, or we could drop to 7th to face Boston.

Utah just got lucky. Ended up down under a min to go and Meeks misses a free throw and Utah go down the other end and sent it to overtime. Utah ends up winning

Superstar

Default Since the trade

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Utah just got lucky. Ended up down under a min to go and Meeks misses a free throw and Utah go down the other end and sent it to overtime. Utah ends up winning
    6-5 after the trade? I thought we had turned the corner and got away fron the win 1 lose 1 start we had to go 3-3 after first 6games when we won to go 4-3 we all waited to see if we could break the trend. We did and went on to win 2 more for the first 3game winning streak and 6-3 over 9games since trade. Then we go to dallas and get destroyed. 6-4. So we figure we will get well at home against the pacers after 2 off days figuring that we would get some of that much needed practice time.
    What happens we get blown out on our own floor by a very bad Indiana team. This is not good people.
    Consider that Denver won again tonight with Chandler and Feton both lighting it up from 3land. That makes them 8-2 since the trade. Who got the better end of the deal. Now i know its WAY to early to pass judgement on this trade. It takes years sometimes to weigh it all out to see who really got the better end of the deal.
    Time will tell. ITs too late to reverse what has been done. I still think u make that trade 10 out of 10 times. And i think it will all be worth it in the end. but watching these past 2 games have been painful.
    Also watching the heat come out of their slumber and beat the lakers and the Grizz easy and totally CRUSH the Spurs does not make me feel all fuzzy inside. Also watching Deron Williams beat the Celts tonight and watching the NEts lately they look like they have more fire under them then we do.

Superstar

Default oh by the way

Originally Posted by miked1958
    6-5 after the trade? I thought we had turned the corner and got away fron the win 1 lose 1 start we had to go 3-3 after first 6games when we won to go 4-3 we all waited to see if we could break the trend. We did and went on to win 2 more for the first 3game winning streak and 6-3 over 9games since trade. Then we go to dallas and get destroyed. 6-4. So we figure we will get well at home against the pacers after 2 off days figuring that we would get some of that much needed practice time.
    What happens we get blown out on our own floor by a very bad Indiana team. This is not good people.
    Consider that Denver won again tonight with Chandler and Feton both lighting it up from 3land. That makes them 8-2 since the trade. Who got the better end of the deal. Now i know its WAY to early to pass judgement on this trade. It takes years sometimes to weigh it all out to see who really got the better end of the deal.
    Time will tell. ITs too late to reverse what has been done. I still think u make that trade 10 out of 10 times. And i think it will all be worth it in the end. but watching these past 2 games have been painful.
    Also watching the heat come out of their slumber and beat the lakers and the Grizz easy and totally CRUSH the Spurs does not make me feel all fuzzy inside. Also watching Deron Williams beat the Celts tonight and watching the NEts lately they look like they have more fire under them then we do.
    This was another one of those supposed easy ones for the win column according to the spread sheet on the first page of this thread.
    So i guess we will have to beat some of the teams that we had down for losses to make up for it wont we. I just dont get how u let teams like the Cavs and Pacers totally dominate us...
    That has not happened yet for Denver. Its happened to us already 3times. They are beating all the teams they should beat and also some they shouldnt. Karl has them motivated. MDA better light a fire under this team and soon

Dear 7th seed.

We tried to avoid you by trading away our future flexibility, but guess what........... It didn't work!

See you soon.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Dear 7th seed.

We tried to avoid you by trading away our future flexibility, but guess what........... It didn't work!

See you soon.
    It might not be as bad as some of you think.....just saying