Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Split topic] Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Why has this thread turned into a bad remake of a blaxploitation movie from the 70's?

I need subtitles for most of this but it's still hilarious, I wonder who's gonna pop a virtual cap first.

QUEEN STRAWBERRY IS A BARBIE GIRL...LOL

Veteran

[QUOTE=WrongIslander;163840]Why has this thread turned into a bad remake of a blaxploitation movie from the 70's?

I am sure someone will blame it on D'Antonio

Originally Posted by SELDOM-SEEN
    It's the NY Knicks forum for basketball lovers...Not for buffons and clowns like yall to start foolishness........
    You have more than 20 posts and most of them are not basketball related.

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    You have more than 20 posts and most of them are not basketball related.
    I'm glad you can count, Now work on your reading and you'll know why my posts exist...smh...ever hear if it don't apply let it fly....geez too many man groupies in here

I'm glad you can count, Now work on your reading and you'll know why my posts exist...smh...ever hear if it don't apply let it fly....geez too many man groupies in here
    And you can count on me waitin for you in the parking lot

im gonna beat you down with baseball bats and then rape you with a broomstick after you elton john rainbow john ameachi whitey tightey sniffin homo

Queen Strawberry is that you over there....

Do you find fulfillment in your life by creating sophomoric posts? Judging by this thread, it seems like you have emotional damage inside of you and need medical counseling.Internet forums just make your situation worse than what it is.I assume that you're an adolescent trapped in a grown person's body.I hope someone can help you before it's too late.

Do you find fulfillment in your life by creating sophomoric posts? Judging by this thread, it seems like you have emotional damage inside of you and need medical counseling.Internet forums just make your situation worse than what it is.I assume that you're an adolescent trapped in a grown persons' body.I hope someone can help you before it's too late.
    You're a bruised emotions closet mascara wearer...you need to let go of all your homo tendencies and stop trying to analyze me I'm 100% heterosexual....

You're a bruised emotions closet mascara wearer...you need to let go of all your homo tendencies and stop trying to analyze me I'm 100% heterosexual....
    Nobody on this forum finds you funny.Everyone here is just laughing at you for being a total harlequin.You are only making yourself look like a sad and mentally starved human being.It is 2 hours past your bed time, Billy.You have a short bus to catch tomorrow morning and might be late to your special ed class if you continue making a fool of yourself here.Leave the forum alone for the mature people and put on your pajamas.

Nobody on this forum finds you funny.Everyone here is just laughing at you for being a total harlequin.You are only making yourself look like a sad and mentally starved human being.It is 2 hours past your bed time, Billy.You have a short bus to catch tomorrow morning and might be late to your special ed class if you continue making a fool of yourself here.Leave the forum alone for the mature people and put on your pajamas.
    come on ...you throw a jab at me i responded..now you talking like you represent the knicks online glee club..GTFOH!!! you're annoying me I'm not here for that theatrics and will not allow you nor your invisible empire to get any cheap shots off of me...Go play in traffic or something...

Queen Strawberry is that you over there....
    dog im at home with my feet up smokin all my weed up livin like a boss

your at home gettin b*tched around by your parents doing chores and gettin beat by your pops, writin down licenses givin word to the cops

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    dog im at home with my feet up smokin all my weed up livin like a boss

your at home gettin b*tched around by your parents doing chores and gettin beat by your pops, writin down licenses givin word to the cops
    Queen Strawbreezy...Get off deez pleeze your lame and pathetic your lane has been shut down...go juggle chainsaws or dance with your lady boy crew..

come on ...you throw a jab at me i responded..now you talking like you represent the knicks online glee club..GTFOH!!! you're annoying me I'm not here for that theatrics and will not allow you nor your invisible empire to get any cheap shots off of me...Go play in traffic or something...
    You are an emotional mess and need to compensate for your inner deficiencies by posting garbage to people on the internet.I don't see how any person with a functioning brain can take whatever you have to say to them with anything other than a grain of salt.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

@SELDOM-SEEN; I agree on all counts about Gasol, he would help us in more ways than one & NY would compete for a championship next year with Gasol (I still think we can compete this year), but it won't be easy getting Marc Gasol though, because he's a restricted FA. I hope we can land Gasol though, & focus on our depth coming off the bench. Billups, Fields, Carmelo, Stoudemire & Gasol would make for a great starting 5. Imrpve the bench, become two deep @ every position & the Knicks would be on the berge of winning the East & taking home court during the playoffs.