Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Split topic] Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    You are an emotional mess and need to compensate for your inner deficiencies by posting garbage to people on the internet.I don't see how any person with a functioning brain can take whatever you have to say to them with anything other than a grain of salt.
    "YAWN" YOU DONE YET...YOU'RE BORING YOU MUST BE THE SECRET LOVER OF QUEEN STRAWBERRY OR A CLOSE FRIEND WITH A BRUISED EGO...WHO ELSE JUMPS INTO THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF THERE BUSINESS BUT A HURT SPOUSE....

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    And you can count on me waitin for you in the parking lot

im gonna beat you down with baseball bats and then rape you with a broomstick after you elton john rainbow john ameachi whitey tightey sniffin homo

Killshot.

some classic rap spit.

Originally Posted by SELDOM-SEEN
    "YAWN" YOU DONE YET...YOU'RE BORING YOU MUST BE THE SECRET LOVER OF QUEEN STRAWBERRY OR A CLOSE FRIEND WITH A BRUISED EGO...WHO ELSE JUMPS INTO THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF THERE BUSINESS BUT A HURT SPOUSE....
    I clicked on this thread to read about the Knick game and all I found was a thread that was polluted by your stupidity.The good thing is that you will be banned by sunrise and will be long forgotten by everyone here.

I clicked on this thread to read about the Knick game and all I found was a thread that was polluted by your stupidity.The good thing is that you will be banned by sunrise and will be long forgotten by everyone here.
    If I'm banned I guess you and your girlfriend will be banned too....

If I'm banned I guess you and your girlfriend will be banned too....
    LoL I will never be banned.I will be posting on this forum as long as I want while you won't even be an afterthought here.How sad it must be for a person who can't last here for more than 2 weeks.

Some of you guys are ridiculous but it's funny as hell. You guys should start a thread about who's better Knicks fan based on how many months ago they signed up... Oh wait someone already did...Nevermind.

You guys need to stop bickering like little kids and talk about basketball. We're all rooting for the same team here. If someone doesn't like JJ or Antoni, don't try to be the Knicks police and chastise other fans because they said something you don't agree with and your coochie hurts.

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Some of you guys are ridiculous but it's funny as hell. You guys should start a thread about who's better Knicks fan... Oh wait someone already did...Nevermind.

You guys need to stop bickering like little kids and talk about basketball. We're all rooting for the same team here. If someone doesn't like JJ or Antoni, don't try to be the Knicks police and chastise other fans because they said something you don't agree with and your coochie hurts.
    KINGOFNY...No disrespect to anyone but that's all I've been saying from jump... I don't like JJ that is my opinion then I get jumped and insulted on a forum..Knock it off ...I'm gonna fire back at whoever jumps in going at me...its the internet grow up fools...The giraffe is JJ did anyone call those posters making fun of him..... what makes me special? is it that I'm new here... I maybe new to this forum but backing down internet punks and putting them on display is an old hobby...and i never get tired of it

LoL I will never be banned.I will be posting on this forum as long as I want while you won't even be an afterthought here.How sad it must be for a person who can't last here for more than 2 weeks.
    whoever you are eat a D***!!!...I will not go for this silly talk you need to grow up and mind you're own business you came looking for the spotlight so let me shine on you....You need attn, Like being nosey, Bored, came to save your boyfriend....you aint talking about the knicks you just typing gibberish...You're a closet drama queen.....COME ON OUT THE FLOOR IS YOURS TELL US WHY YOU'RE MAD

whoever you are eat a D***!!!...I will not go for this silly talk you need to grow up and mind you're own business you came looking for the spotlight so let me shine on you....You need attn, Like being nosey, Bored, came to save your boyfriend....you aint talking about the knicks you just typing gibberish...You're a closet drama queen.....COME ON OUT THE FLOOR IS YOURS TELL US WHY YOU'RE MAD
    LOL I couldn't stop laughing at you after this post.I don't think I even have to give a 30 percent effort to rebut anything that you say.You do an excellent job of making yourself look like an absolute joke.You should audition to be the next Coco the Clown at the Bertram Mills Circus.

Was your original comeback so lame that you had to edit your post? Funny how you can't even articulate an insult correctly.
    "Yawn" What time is your mommy getting up for work?