okafor or howard?

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Any reason this is posted twice?

Now: Okafor
When it's all said and done and both are retired: Howard

Emeka can make more of an immediate impact, while Howard is going to take 2-3 years and is a small project. But the upside and potential of Howard is unlimited. Plus, Okafor has the back problems and I think Howard will have a healthier, longer career.

JJtheKnick

Starter
Okafor went through collage so we already know what he is going to be like. but he will probably become much more than that in the NBA. howard hes a question mark for me i dont know if he is going to be a sure thing. so i would have to say okafor in the end=. magic should have got him.

idk howard looks like a nice PF hes young but can develop realy quick plu snow that Gooden is gone he was full-time playing and can develop but this season is Okafors year he was an expantion team and hes bets player on the team and will average alot if his back doesnt start to botha him again!!

KnickFan4Life said:
when its all said and done how will be a better player emeka okafor or dwight howard?

i preefer okafor. because he already has certainly experience of the game by playng in the UCONN. And his game in the nba coul be easyer to adapt than other players who came fro the nba draft 2004

howard has all the potencial of someone who can reall bring down his game in the nba, but i think his good basketball might be take some time to prove his pick on the draft.

JJtheKnick

Starter
howard can become the next shaq if we wait a few years. this kid is nice i was watching some of his HS games and he kills in the low post.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
And Howard is ambidextrous, which makes it very hard to stop him, when he gets good. Because he can just switch hands whenever he wants and will be just as good with the other hand.