Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KnicksOnline Random Thread

Default KnicksOnline Random Thread

Assuming rady is fine with this, hopefully he'll also sticky this. I'm putting this here since a lot more people read threads here than the other forums.

Discuss anything you like, post pictures of chicks, and whatever else!

I hope St Johns seals this win....

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Neat thread. I'm making some dinner right now for the family, so... this is how I make the baked chicken & fried rice...

I bake the chicken with a little lemon pepper, a little seseme oil, black pepper on 350 for an hour, take the chicken out (let it cool). I actually use the chicken juice from the pan to fry the rice from the CHICKEN BROTH! (instead of using vegatable oil or what not) genius move right there! A little cayanee pepper, garlic power, garlic hot sause, & two packages of stir friend rice seasoning. I also scramble & throw about 6-8 eggs after the meal is complete. I add some other stuff here & there like salt & what not; but thats the main right there.

I make the best Captian Crunch.

I take the cereal, pour it into a bowl and add milk.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Favorite sporting teams?

Knicks

Jets

Rays (sucks we lost Crawford, Pena, Garza, Soriano & our bullpen). Hopefully Manny can lift our offense. Hopeful that Desmond Jennings turns into a star replacing CC. Our young arms such as Price, Niemann, Jeremy Hellickson & Wade Davis must step up or we have no chance. Especially with our bullpen.

St.Johns & FSU.

Rangers. Not a big hockey fan though. Could never really follow the NHL for some reason.

Favorite all-time boxer? Roy Jones Jr.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    I make the best Captian Crunch.

I take the cereal, pour it into a bowl and add milk.
    VIDEOS ASAP!! lmfaoooo jk

naw me personally i cant stand milk,

never drank it even as a kid i never liked it much so pretty much all my cereal that i eat is straight raw loll. and depending on the cereals they taste better that way loll. but yea milk, plain yogurt, whip cream and vanilla ice cream i cant stand loll.

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    I hope St Johns seals this win....
    St. Johns is the ultimate proof of how important a good coach is to a team. Look at St. Johns before coach Lavin arrived....They sucked. Then Lavin comes and all coaches the same players and he has them ranked 15 with a good shot to win it all.

Antoni needs to go... All of our problems pretty much are solely because his defensive schemes suck and his offensive coaching isn't much better. Any coach can coach a team to score 106 ppg if they run a small lineup of pretty much all shooters. We don't have bigs right now because Walsh knows that Antoni won't play them anyways. That's why we never went after any of the available (bought-out) bigs and just picked up the terrible JJ and even worse Brown.

We will stay a .500 team until we get a "REAL" coach that coaches BOTH offense and defense. Preaching defense and coaching defense is two totally different things. Antoni just can't coach D and his history proves that.

Anyways... Great win tonight Jonnies... First 20 win season in forever!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9yhXcXEifUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    The real winner HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR GRIFFIN! his dunks were so basic! Dude didnt even jump over the top of the car just the hood wow! no skill McGeee should of won!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

the finals should have been DeRozan vs McGee thats what should have been.

I just heard that Channing Frye just got diagnosed with "dislocation of right shoulder"... That sucks for the Suns. No more X-Knicks hitting game winning shots for Phoenix this season.

Speaking of X-Knicks and game winning shots... Zach Randolph just hit the game winner with no time left to beat Dallas. We play both those teams this week (Memphis/Dallas).

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    I just heard that Channing Frye just got diagnosed with "dislocation of right shoulder"... That sucks for the Suns. No more X-Knicks hitting game winning shots for Phoenix this season.

Speaking of X-Knicks and game winning shots... Zach Randolph just hit the game winner with no time left to beat Dallas. We play both those teams this week (Memphis/Dallas).
    I saw those games. I wanted both to win, though I want the Suns to make the Playoffs. I'm also a Jason Williams fan so I want both teams to make it. It'll be tough.

I like videos. So here's a video:

Let's all show a little love to our KCD girls. (money shot @ 0:28)

Smile

I like this skit.. and it's bball related, sorta.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PaKHR6oe52Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love that skit.

I didn't recognize you until a couple minutes ago, ronoranina. No more Gallo. lol