Knicks V Jazz - Mon, March 7

miked1958

Rotation player
who

I want Jill Martin.
Whos she...
anyway i think we will gain another 1/2 game on Philly tonight which is idle. but looking at the way its breaking out, i dont think miami will catch boston for the first seed and i dont think the Heat will fall far enough to have Orlando take them over. But I am thinking I would rather see the Heat in a first round matchup. How ever it has to happen, rather the Heat fall to 3rd and we hold onto 6th, or they stay at 2 and we fall to 7th. I think we match up better against them then the BUlls. just saying. I know we had success against them early on and won 2 in a row, but that was with a different team, not saying we cant beat them, but think we could embarrass the Heat. Would it not be great if we were the team to OUST them from the playoffs in first round and get payback on LeBron for Dissing us. That would Be awesome. Beating the bulls would be Great. Any first round that gets us into the the second round i wont complain no matter who we knock out. But i would prefer to beat the Heat. lol

Excellent 1st half. Offensive exploded. Defense was solid & once again? Melo & Amare leading the way. Outstanding. Cant say enough about Douglas either... He's a keeper for sure.

Jazz on pace for 96 pts tonight. Lets lock down on defense & keep these guys under 90. That would gurantee us a win, because I cant see Utah holding us to less than 25 points during the 2nd half. It's not happening.

Lets keep Utah under 90 & run them out of NY. Still looking for a win by 30+ pts tonight. A win is a win, I'll take a 1 pt win; but I wanna see us make another STATEMENT!

miked1958

Rotation player
Well I guess I didnt keep up with the standings. I guess with that 87-86 comeback win over Miami the other night the Bulls took over 2nd place in the East Standings. Lead the Heat by a full game. SO AS OF RIGHT NOW WE ARE MATCHED UP AGAINST THE MIAMI HEAT IN the 3vs6 matchup in the FIRST ROUND BABY. Alot can and will change from now till the end of the season, but as of right now I like our chances against them

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Whos she...
anyway i think we will gain another 1/2 game on Philly tonight which is idle. but looking at the way its breaking out, i dont think miami will catch boston for the first seed and i dont think the Heat will fall far enough to have Orlando take them over. But I am thinking I would rather see the Heat in a first round matchup. How ever it has to happen, rather the Heat fall to 3rd and we hold onto 6th, or they stay at 2 and we fall to 7th. I think we match up better against them then the BUlls. just saying. I know we had success against them early on and won 2 in a row, but that was with a different team, not saying we cant beat them, but think we could embarrass the Heat. Would it not be great if we were the team to OUST them from the playoffs in first round and get payback on LeBron for Dissing us. That would Be awesome. Beating the bulls would be Great. Any first round that gets us into the the second round i wont complain no matter who we knock out. But i would prefer to beat the Heat. lol

I want Miami in the playoffs as well. I would LOVE to beat there a** just like we use to back in the late 90s, plus I know we can get them in a 7 game series.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Melo's game is silky tnite.

Mike D knows he and STAT have it going. He looks extremely comfy and relaxed on the bench.

Wow Knicks are looking like a real team chemistry real talking on D I can even see guys pointing out when cutters are coming and telling people to rotate. If we make it the upper half defensively like top 15 or better we will win at least 55 wins next season.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I love that Douglas goes for the ball every time the opponent's PG is going to call TO. That's the attitude we need.

Billups V2