Knicks V Jazz - Mon, March 7

I predicted Melo would put up 34 pts as our offensive MVP tonight. Really went out on a limb there lol. I just had that feeling... After having a poor shooting night last night, combined with the fact that he knows this Utah defense (Westen Conf team) that he would bounce back in a strong way. Seems like most of us had that feeling though. Cant hold Melo down for long.

Man oh man are we dominating Utah! Forget keeping them under 90... Lets keep them under 80! This is looking to become a STATEMENT game in the making! 25 point lead here in the 3rd... Lets win by 40 ahah I'm LOVING it.

miked1958

Rotation player
keep up th epace

The Jazz should not have even got off the plane.
we just let them score 6 in a row on us to take a 31point lead down to 25. but we need to keep it up above 25 or so to end this quarter so we can sit our starters. I did say before that we would up the lead to 30 in the 3rd and we did do that for a bit...

Last edited:
Looking like Melo has comp! Amare going OFF!

Melo & Amare combine for the best 1-2 punch in the game today. Bryant & Gasol have a great inside outside combo, but Melo & Amare also make for an amazing duo.

miked1958

Rotation player
Did u Realize

I want Miami in the playoffs as well. I would LOVE to beat there a** just like we use to back in the late 90s, plus I know we can get them in a 7 game series.

Did you realize we are now matched up with the HEAT in the 3vs6 slots. They dropped to 3rd and the Bulls took over 2nd with that win against them the other night. The bulls in a tight one with the Hornets tonight and no Chris Paul.

Watching Amare & Carmelo go off like this, night after night... Just goes to show that we don't need ANOTHER superstar... We have all the star power needed here in NY with Melo & Amare. We don't need to put our franchise in cap hell, yet again, all because of a 3rd Max contract. We need to focus on becoming two & three DEEP @ every position. Starting with the C position.

miked1958

Rotation player
well we had them by 30 a few times in that quarter but i am A-OKAY with outscoring them by another 10pts in the 3rd.
1st quarter - plus 16
2nd quarter - plus 2
3rd quarter - plus 10
That all adds up to a NICE 28 point lead going into the 4th. Let the starters play 4 or 5 minutes then let the bench finish it up getting valuable minutes that will help us in playoffs. great game

miked1958

Rotation player
This is where the Jazz will pad their stats and make this look like alot closer game then it really was, and score over a 100 on us. We kept starters in they would not have approached 100 maybe not even 90 and we win by 30. but a win is a win. Dont care what anyone thinks outside of the knick org. We are going to be a tough out for whoever we play. period