Knicks V Jazz - Mon, March 7

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
I think Melo is going to have his best game as a Knick tonight. He's just due for a good game and it's at the garden.

Milsap being out is great news for the Knicks, especially considering the fact that we have our own injury issues to deal with. Jazz are 2-8 since they lost Sloan & Williams. The good thing is, there not a horrible team; the Knicks will be ready. Gonna be hard to the Jazz to win @ NY in MSG tonight.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great thread crazy8s .. very insightful and hilarious

I see us winning this game by a dozen points. The Jazz are definitely not the same since having lost their 2 great leaders in Sloan and Williams this season. We should win these type of games, but I guess nothing is certain, especially when we lost 2 games to the cavs last week:barf:

Either way, I still see a victory for us tonight :thumbsup: GO KNICKS!!!! :gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
HERE WE GO! PUMPED FOR IT.....
new-york-knicks.jpg

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This starting lineup is boss defensively.

In effect, we have three ball-hawks surrounding STAT and Melo.

I love it.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
OK, so when was Jeffries so good on defense...I know he was known for defense, but when we had him back in the day, he was not as impactful.

Wow... Offense has been EXPLOSIVE! Defense playing great, the INTENSITY is in the building... Jeffries is a huge defensive upgrade for us @ the C position. Loving it.