Knicks V Jazz - Mon, March 7

Yeah, would have been nice to keep them under 90 to hush all the D'Antoni haters. Would be nice to keep them under 100 but a win is a win. Enjoying our first winning streak with Melo on the Knicks! The winning days has just begun.

Sage

Rotation player
Just let out the loudest "Awwww?!" in the office when Rautins turned that ball over.. Had to pretend it was something to do with work.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;165589 said:
Rautins doesn't deserve that jersey, IMO. Yes. I am a hater.

PEJ PEJ PEJ PEJ PEJ

HAHA, i was thinking the same thing....I got Crawford to sign his 11 jersey back in the day and i have it hanging up...I hope when people come over, they dont think its Rautins' jersey

miked1958

Rotation player
well they got over the 100 mark. was hoping to hold them under 100 but like u guys said a win is a win and we played the whole 4th quarter with no starters in the game. and still we held our own only getting out scored by 5pts

miked1958

Rotation player
oh well back down to 20 pt lead. I figured the lead would be wittled away using all subs. but i still like it. we whoooooped em

miked1958

Rotation player
come on knicks. hit the 130 mark.....
YES 3POINTER> 131.....
and they only out scored us by 6 in that quarter for a 22 point blow out and 2 wins in a row. now onto Memphis. NO LET DOWN PLEASe, then Dallas.

Sage

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;165589 said:
Rautins doesn't deserve that jersey, IMO. Yes. I am a hater.

PEJ PEJ PEJ PEJ PEJ

Did you see the Jazz just double team Rautins? Even they recognise the skill. :tongue:

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
MVP of this game was Chauncey Billups. I am now convinced he is not human and has somehow transfered his skills into Douglas...

melolaugh-o.gif