Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Knicks V Jazz - Mon, March 7

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    ".....So then I got this text that Bosh was crying in the lockeroom...."

Superstar

Great win tonight. Now that makes us 5-3 since the trade. *could have been 7-1 if not for the cavs) anyway we have a stretch coming up with 6teams out of 7 that we should beat. Dallas, Memphis twice, Pacers twice, Bucks, detroit. We could be 40-29 if we go 7-0 but i think 38-31 is more realistic. Then we get boston, orlando twice, and bucks and bobcats.

Banned

Originally Posted by MusketeerX
    This has been a FUN game.
    They look loose out there, definitely having fun.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Watching Amare & Carmelo go off like this, night after night... Just goes to show that we don't need ANOTHER superstar... We have all the star power needed here in NY with Melo & Amare. We don't need to put our franchise in cap hell, yet again, all because of a 3rd Max contract. We need to focus on becoming two & three DEEP @ every position. Starting with the C position.
    I agree. I would rather see them go after a legit center than attempt to give Paul a max contract.

Banned

what a game.

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    HILARIOUS....u should start a caption thread with this. See who could come up with the best caption for this clip.

Im looking for an all black knicks fitted, cant find one anywhere online or in stores

Just got back from the game.. One of the worse ass whoopings I've ever seen in person! GREAT WIN!

Great performance by the Knicks! Credit where credit is due!

I think we have the best team chemistry in the whole league. Everybody supporting the next man. Players beeing happy for others to succeed. A very good atmosphere and buzz at this game. That could be a crucial advantage in the playoffs.

The only other teams that come to mind with such chemistry are the Spurs, Mavs, Lakers and Celtics.

Now let's beat Memphis!
    Amar'e should have a huge offensive night against Fat Randolph who was one of the worst defensive players in the league during his time with us.

This is now 2 games in a row we're able to sit (rest) Carmelo for the enitre 4th quarter. Rautins is loving life, for all these blowouts grant him playing time.

BUT WAIT... I thought Harris-Favors were 2 budding young super stars in waiting? How is it possible Utah is 2-8 since the trade? Meanwhile, DEN is one of the hottest teams in the NBA. ODD. How can this be

Superstar

Default denver doing well

Originally Posted by mafra
    This is now 2 games in a row we're able to sit (rest) Carmelo for the enitre 4th quarter. Rautins is loving life, for all these blowouts grant him playing time.

BUT WAIT... I thought Harris-Favors were 2 budding young super stars in waiting? How is it possible Utah is 2-8 since the trade? Meanwhile, DEN is one of the hottest teams in the NBA. ODD. How can this be
    our guys that they got in trade doing A-Okay for them, but lets not forget that lawson and some of the other guys they already had are the ones that are keeping these wins coming. Chandler and felton contributing nicely, Gallo had a nice 30pt game prior to his injury, but he was up and down like he was with us. Oh, wasnt he always getting hurt with us to...I like the trade, if had to do over again, regardless of what denvers record is (5-1 or 6-1 i think) since the trade, I would do that trade over and over everytime

Veteran

Good ole fashion Knicks ass-whoppin!!! Bench put in work and TD was killin. Of course STAT and MELO led the way, but weren't even needed in the 4th. Now that's how you dogwalk an inferior team. Knicks shoot a blistering % from 3 point line. Anybody still missing "****"? Not me....

You know we've done well when D'Antoni unleashes the bench monkeys. lol.

Stat was just amazing. Too quick, too strong. Melo made Ak47 look like a geriatric tonight.

Douglas lit up the 1st quarter again. He's been great since Chauncey went down with the bruised muscle.

great w

ranting....

only an idiot would question this trade. We got better. Period. Who gives a flying fart how good dever is, we will never see denve rin the finals, they will never beat the spurs/lakers etc. they are in a whole different conference. We would not be having such confidence and playoff hopes with our old team. So stop cheering for the names in the back. **** David lee, anthony randolph, mozgov, chandler gallo and felton, i hope they all suck and prove that we inflated their stats to rape them on trades. I love when david lee fails, he plays for another team. i hated randolphs good game, i love gallos injuries and inconsistency....

i love what the knicks got in return.....a chance at the second round

bleedin orange n blue

Originally Posted by Toons
    ranting....

only an idiot would question this trade. We got better. Period. Who gives a flying fart how good dever is, we will never see denve rin the finals, they will never beat the spurs/lakers etc. they are in a whole different conference. We would not be having such confidence and playoff hopes with our old team. So stop cheering for the names in the back. **** David lee, anthony randolph, mozgov, chandler gallo and felton, i hope they all suck and prove that we inflated their stats to rape them on trades. I love when david lee fails, he plays for another team. i hated randolphs good game, i love gallos injuries and inconsistency....

i love what the knicks got in return.....a chance at the second round

bleedin orange n blue
    wow. that was a rant lol

still think we gave up too much. but then theres the perk of billups mentoring douglas. anthony carter. room for jefferies who has been good (and bad lol) and that melos contract is only 3 years

i read on here that we can't really improve our team with no flexibility after the trade though.

i hope we keep ronny t for cheap. can you believe fields makes less than $800k!!!???? so cool