Knicks @ Hawks 3/6 6:30 PM

How do you view the Hawks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mafra

Legend
What an ugly 3rd quarter. Is this on national TV? Ouch. We finally shut a team down, and OF COURSE we score 8 points. Always something.

Who cares though, right? 7th seed, 6th seed, 5th seed? We'll save our nerves for May hoops... finally!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;165076 said:
WTF is this offence?

We don't have a crystal-clear offensive strategy just yet.

This team really needs Billups back. He brings stability in this time of strategic upheaval caused by the influx of new players.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy⑧s;165078 said:
If Melo's having such a crap shooting night, don't give him the ball on the perimeter! Let him move on the baseline and set the guy a pick if you want him to get back in the game! ****!

We did! And he misses a wide open 16 footer.
facepalm2.gif

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
We have to make open shots when we get them. They keep runnung gthe same plays, that double high crap isnt working! Anthony carter and shawne williams are killing me!

mafra

Legend
grity-gutty Anthony Carter.

First trade in NBA history... where 3 Anthonys were traded.

Carmelo ANTHONY
ANTHONY CARTER
ANTHONY Randolph

HEY... we scored 20 this quarter!

KDog13

Rookie
You know whats crazy...Carter was the first person on everyones mind to buyout and get a center.....he is making strides and a statement for an old man.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Carter will play a very important role on this team, he gives quality minutes off the bench both offensively and defensively and with his experience, our young guys can learn a lot from him, especially for the playoffs.
And to think that some guys here were saying that he was going to be waived...

I agree... No one expected Carter to perform like he's been performing with the KNicks. Dude just gave us momentum by his damn self... wow was he hot towards the end. On both sides of the ball.

Lets go NY... Lets close this one out. Up 6.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
AC can play, but he ain't the solution long-term as a back-up PG by any means.

D'Antoni gave him a shot and he's playing hard for him. I like that.