Did anyone check out our remaining schedule?

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Mon 07 vs Utah 7:30pm MSG
Wed 09 @ Memphis 8:00pm MSG
Thu 10 @ Dallas 9:30pm
Sun 13 vs Indiana 6:00pm MSG
Tue 15 @ Indiana 7:00pm MSG
Thu 17 vs Memphis 7:30pm MSG
Fri 18 @ Detroit 7:30pm MSG
Sun 20 @ Milwaukee 3:00pm MSG
Mon 21 vs Boston 7:30pm MSG
Wed 23 vs Orlando 8:00pm MSG
Fri 25 vs Milwaukee 7:30pm MSG
Sat 26 @ Charlotte 7:00pm MSG
Mon 28 vs Orlando 7:30pm
Wed 30 vs New Jersey 7:30pm MSG
April Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
Sun 03 vs Cleveland 6:00pm MSG
Tue 05 vs Toronto 7:30pm MSG
Wed 06 @ Philadelphia 7:00pm MSG
Fri 08 @ New Jersey 7:00pm MSG
Sun 10 @ Indiana 7:00pm MSG
Tue 12 vs Chicago 8:00pm
Wed 13 @ Boston 8:00pm MSG

It gets much easier after this week. 12 of the games are against sub 500 teams. We have about 6 tough games, the others, we SHOULD win.
Boston x2
Chicago
Orlando x2
Mavericks.

Other then these games, we should win the others. I predict 13-8

Our schedule looks great compared to the Hawks. We have an outstanding chance of catching these guys for the 5 seed.

The Hawks are stacked with Home games, but still, tough as nails schedule.

Lakers
@ Chicago
Trail Blazers
Bucks
Nuggets
Heat
Pistons
@ Chicago
@ Philadelphia
Nets
@ Cleveland
Magic
Celtics
@ Houston
Spurs
@ Indiana
@ Washington
Heat
@ Charlotte

Lakers, Spurs, Bulls (2x), Heat (2x), Magic, Celtics...

As it stand we're 4 games back of Atlanta but only 3 games back in the loss column. If we can take care of Utah tonight & split with Memphis & Dallas... We could seriously be 1 or 2 games back with about 15 games to go.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Everybody keeps forgetting the toughest game, which is against cleveland!! Hopefully we beat those bastards at least once this season. I think we can run off 16 or 17 of those games, we actually start clicking like a well oiled machine right bfore playoffs.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Everybody keeps forgetting the toughest game, which is against cleveland!! Hopefully we beat those bastards at least once this season. I think we can run off 16 or 17 of those games, we actually start clicking like a well oiled machine right bfore playoffs.

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. Cleveland should be filed under the 'not expected to win' column along with Boston and Orlando. :boohoo:

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Our schedule looks great compared to the Hawks. We have an outstanding chance of catching these guys for the 5 seed.

The Hawks are stacked with Home games, but still, tough as nails schedule.

Lakers
@ Chicago
Trail Blazers
Bucks
Nuggets
Heat
Pistons
@ Chicago
@ Philadelphia
Nets
@ Cleveland
Magic
Celtics
@ Houston
Spurs
@ Indiana
@ Washington
Heat
@ Charlotte

Lakers, Spurs, Bulls (2x), Heat (2x), Magic, Celtics...

As it stand we're 4 games back of Atlanta but only 3 games back in the loss column. If we can take care of Utah tonight & split with Memphis & Dallas... We could seriously be 1 or 2 games back with about 15 games to go.

If Orlando holds down the 4th seed(unless miami continues to stumble) then I dont want the 5th seed. I like our chances against Mia and Chi more than Orlando. I think Howard would kill us in a seven game series..

p0nder

Starter
i can see us easily catching the 5th seed. with 20-ish games left we are only 5 or 4.5 behind ATL. i don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, match ups are hard to predict at this time and the 5th seed still isn't a home team advantage.

Good points pOnder. We're only 3.5 back of Atlanta for the 5 seed.

6 games back of Orlando. Seems just about impossible to catch Orlando for the 4 seed & playoff advantage but... We have gained two full games on Orlando, in as many nights. From from 8 back to 6 in two days. We still play Orlando two more times too. Both games in MSG which is our advantage. Win those two games & we're 4 back of Orlando with about 17-18 games left. Hey, anything is possible.

Good points pOnder. We're only 3.5 back of Atlanta for the 5 seed.

6 games back of Orlando. Seems just about impossible to catch Orlando for the 4 seed & playoff advantage but... We have gained two full games on Orlando, in as many nights. From from 8 back to 6 in two days. We still play Orlando two more times too. Both games in MSG which is our advantage. Win those two games & we're 4 back of Orlando with about 17-18 games left. Hey, anything is possible.

We're not overtaking Orlando, and so what if we do? We just need to keep playing the way we're playing.

People really need to stop focusing on seeding. It doesn't mean much in the NBA.

p0nder

Starter
^As evidenced by the lakers and the Spurs, seeding doesn't matter much, but match-ups are very important in basketball. if being the 6th seed means we match up with Chicago or Miami then i would rather stay down there. But it's not like the bockers are gonna throw games to stay a lower seed, they will continue to improve and gel and get better and hopefully once we hit the playoffs they are in good healthy shape and feel comfortable in the offenseive system and trust each other enough on defense.

If Orlando holds down the 4th seed(unless miami continues to stumble) then I dont want the 5th seed. I like our chances against Mia and Chi more than Orlando. I think Howard would kill us in a seven game series..
I would love to draw the Heat and take them out. It would be such a sweet victory.

^As evidenced by the lakers and the Spurs, seeding doesn't matter much, but match-ups are very important in basketball. if being the 6th seed means we match up with Chicago or Miami then i would rather stay down there. But it's not like the bockers are gonna throw games to stay a lower seed, they will continue to improve and gel and get better and hopefully once we hit the playoffs they are in good healthy shape and feel comfortable in the offenseive system and trust each other enough on defense.

Not sure why everyone is afraid of Boston. We match up very well against them. Hell, Pierce is too old to cover Melo the entire game. I think we'd do well in the first round, and come off with a huge upset even if we're the 8th facing Boston.

p0nder

Starter
Boston is just a proven playoff contender. They will be harder to knock off then unproven teams like the Hawks. They have a good balance, strong BIGS and a deep bench. Not many teams match up well against them.

I don't think we match up particularly well because of our paint deficiencies, tbh.

Still, I don't really doubt our chances against any team in the league any more. Just that boston and orlando are our least favorable match ups in the east and I would rather get them for later as we build momentum in the playoffs and in the case of boston, their age starts to show.

Boston is just a proven playoff contender. They will be harder to knock off then unproven teams like the Hawks. They have a good balance, strong BIGS and a deep bench. Not many teams match up well against them.

I don't think we match up particularly well because of our paint deficiencies, tbh.

Still, I don't really doubt our chances against any team in the league any more. Just that boston and orlando are our least favorable match ups in the east and I would rather get them for later as we build momentum in the playoffs and in the case of boston, their age starts to show.
Maybe because half their roster is older than my grandmother?