5'11" kid with a 50" vertical can put Blake Griffin to shame

Great video... Shocked. Dude is amazing. On a side note, whats going on? Why cant I see any of the new threads on this site? I'm on the 1st page & all I see is this thread & a bunch of threads from yesterday with no Jazz-Knicks gameday thread in sight?

STAT1

Starter
Great video... Shocked. Dude is amazing. On a side note, whats going on? Why cant I see any of the new threads on this site? I'm on the 1st page & all I see is this thread & a bunch of threads from yesterday with no Jazz-Knicks gameday thread in sight?

That's because I have officially taken over ownership of this site as of 10 minutes ago. I will have things running back up shortly. In the meantime I present the dunk videos & Blake Griffin's Girlfriend Thread for your enjoyment. :p

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=165474#post165474

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How dare this dude be 3 inches shorter than me and dunk like that!!!!!

Pop these sorts of vids in the hangout section, dude. That's what it's for. It'd be nice to get that part of the site going and vids like this are perfect for it.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Crazy⑧s;165585 said:

Pop these sorts of vids in the hangout section, dude. That's what it's for. It'd be nice to get that part of the site going and vids like this are perfect for it.

If it was in the hangout section, no one would see it. That part of the forum seems kinda dead.

STAT1

Starter
Who cares!!!. Come back when he can do
that in traffic surrounded by NBA bodies...

I know some guys that are 6'8" that could only dream of ever dunking like that, surrounded by NBA bodies or no. Those dunks are extremely hard to do even for NBA players.

STAT1

Starter
Crazy⑧s;165585 said:

You're right I should have posted it in the Hangout Forum, my bad. Feel free to move it over there mods.

Imo the two best dunkers in the world are T-Dub and Golden Child from Team Flight Brothers. Both got 50 inch verts.

T-Dub is 5-9 (with shoes) and Golden Child is 6-0.

T-Dub can get his nose on rim level, Golden Child his chin. It's crazy really crazy.

T-Dub is unbelievable watch some of the things he's done in dunk contests, probably the best dunker of all time.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Imo the two best dunkers in the world are T-Dub and Golden Child from Team Flight Brothers. Both got 50 inch verts.

T-Dub is 5-9 (with shoes) and Golden Child is 6-0.

T-Dub can get his nose on rim level, Golden Child his chin. It's crazy really crazy.

T-Dub is unbelievable watch some of the things he's done in dunk contests, probably the best dunker of all time.

I know you posted the 1st vid to show their ups but it's funny that you call them the best dunkers ever and they missed every single dunk. :teeth: