Eddy Curry bought out by Minnesota - Should we be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6173198

We could use a legit 7'0 body for a low post presence. Eddy Curry hasn't played in a while but he was once a 20-7 big and still has the potential if on the right team. A force at center is hard to come by these days, and I'm confident Eddy Curry can be our final missing piece. Him and Stoudemire should match up great together, and Jeffries/Turiaf can be great bench role players instead of being forced to start.

It will also switch Stoudemire back to his natural PF position.

I see all these Marc Gasol and Deandre Jordan threads popping up, when we could get Eddy Curry TODAY to help bring a championship back to New York.

990.jpg

JohnBoy11

Banned
Under a more reasonable contract Curry would be great for this team. He has height and can block shots. He obviously wants to be back as a Knick and if we want to get a championship this year we need height.

Awesome Idea broski

JohnBoy11

Banned
He's a spammer & a troll. Cant wait for this creep to get the perma/IP address ban.
Why are you being so negative??? We need a BIG BODY and Turiaf needs minutes off. Curry would be excellent to bring back and knows the system well.

Dont be so cranky and pissed off all the time or your gunna get permabanned :alert:

JohnBoy11

Banned
Dude I gave you rep and this is how you do me?....

We need a center, Eddy Curry is an available center.

Perfect fit really
He doesnt even appreciate the magnitude of what REP points really give you in overall spirituality and credibility on this awesome site.

He's a hater and negative.

Why is he even a Knicks fan again? :2cents::2cents:

I have been discriminated against since the day I joined this site by KnicksFanFromQueens for know reason at all.

You know the word and people are rotten when you can't even attempt to generate reputation points before having someone attempt to ruin your rep power.

Gray-me

Banned
I have been discriminated against since the day I joined this site by KnicksFanFromQueens for know reason at all.

You know the word and people are rotten when you can't even attempt to generate rep points before having someone attempt to ruin your reputation power.

it's really getting out of hand. i havent seen you make one derogetory post, while he just stalks and insult you and your family.

JohnBoy11

Banned

You know the word and people are rotten when you can't even attempt to generate reputation points before having someone attempt to ruin your rep power.
Dude dont take his shit, he hacked your Myspace once and now wants to start drama all over again. He hates on people and spams day in and day out.

Dont leave this great board because of people like that. Bet you he doesnt even care about my grandmother dying. He's heartless.

Lets get back on topic though, take it to the Hangout thread if we need too since KnicksFanFromQueens attempted to hijack this thread.

I think it's realistic to say we could have Dwight Howard S&T'd to us for Eddy Curry once we unlock his untapped potential.

It's the stigma of marrying women much bigger than you. Just keep up ur mad wraps yo. Bro Look @ my wife in my avatar.

JohnBoy11

Banned
Can you 3 just take this retardation off the site?
Excuse me but my son just so happens to be mentally handicapped and its nothing to joke about what so ever.

Have a soul and realize what you say before you do.

And this is the havoc of what KnicksFanFromQueens1985 is trying to make on this site. He's just not a humble person.

Status
Not open for further replies.