Does Darko Milicic have a future???

Does Darki have a future in nba or wil he always be backup he was #2 overall pick and did not score his first points 30 games in and averaged 1.4 PPG he score 48 points whole season in 34 games and his season high he had 6 points and he was picked over MellO who was runner up Rookie of the year and averaged 20 points lst season and keeps geting beeter. Does Darko have a future in nba???

Bobnbuu

Rookie
I definitely think that Darko has a future in the NBA. Think about it, we knew he wasn't going to play this season, because of the coach that he was playing for. Larry Brown has been known for not playing rookies at all, so there was no doubt in my mind that we would have to wait for Darko to get his chance. Also, Darko is younger than LeBron, so he still has a lot of time to develop.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
To answer the question of " Does Darko Milicic have a future??? "

The answer is yes, just not in the NBA.

JJtheKnick

Starter
larry has to play him. i know he hardly plays rookies but if we dont see him in a big spot we will never know what this kid can do.

TmAc N Knicks4life said:
Does Darki have a future in nba or wil he always be backup he was #2 overall pick and did not score his first points 30 games in and averaged 1.4 PPG he score 48 points whole season in 34 games and his season high he had 6 points and he was picked over MellO who was runner up Rookie of the year and averaged 20 points lst season and keeps geting beeter. Does Darko have a future in nba???

he has to improve 100% to be someone who can prove that really came from the second overall pick in the nba draft 2003.