Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

Nah, the league pass won't be worth it from here on out. We'll end up in the playoffs & there's only I believe 18 games left after tonight. Game is on TNT tomorrow too. That leaves 17 games left. Plus, Knicks should at least have another 3 or 4 primetime games from here on out no? When my streams would mess up, I'd listen to the game live. Not as fun as actually watching but it has a good old school feel to it. Lots of thinking involved though lol

KingCharles34

All Star
Yeah he's a great defender an is athletic, but that jumper suspect lol

yessir no denying that

Tony Allen's not defending Melo particularly well.

maybe thats the one guy that can get it in against him...kobe can too of course though. All those guys will have their moments against him but for the most part he does an excellent job of moving laterally, always contesting shots and sometimes blocking them. Melo and Kobe are slicker then Lebron and wade, i think thats part of it.

miked1958

Rotation player
yes

Nah, the league pass won't be worth it from here on out. We'll end up in the playoffs & there's only I believe 18 games left after tonight. Game is on TNT tomorrow too. That leaves 17 games left. Plus, Knicks should at least have another 3 or 4 primetime games from here on out no? When my streams would mess up, I'd listen to the game live. Not as fun as actually watching but it has a good old school feel to it. Lots of thinking involved though lol
yes you are right. and some games get blacked out for some reason. but i will get it next season for sure

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
Man this free throw disparity is ridiculous....

Oh snap...I was just thinking that JJ looked like Charles Smith with those 2 blocked shots... lol

I'll be switching over to the Magic game after this. If we win & ORL loses we're ONLY 5 games back or the freakin 4 seed... If that happens we would have gained a full 3 games in as many nights. I just have a weird feeling the Kings will pull off a huge upset tonight.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Lmao to jj offense.

Lmao to the Memphis fans getting gassed.

We got this guys relax. It shouldn't have gotten this close tho.

Jeffries gets dunked on mda takes him out good move lmao.

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
This is a joke.. what was Douglas thinking taking that shot? The entire game we are moving without the ball and now all of a sudden we start playing the 1 on 1 game? Why?

miked1958

Rotation player
30,31,35 in first 3quarters. then 12 in 4th. the can tie this with a 3. bad way to close out a game. DID we get that COLD or did they play good D on us and put the clamps down??? cant get game down here where I live. Maybe we can learn a lesson from this. whens the last time we held anyone to 12 in a quarter