Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

miked1958

Rotation player
Fast Forward

Memphis bench was shouting "that shit is off" on Carmelo's last shot. Melo's response to the Grizzlies bench......: "I do this."

Thats my new motto for 2011....I Do This.

The Most Clutch Man in Alive
to our game 7 of our playoff series with the HEAT. Dont know when that might take place. 1st round, 2nd round. who knows, but can you imagine when and if it does happen, and the same senario unfolded?? Melo with the DAGGER to the HEARTS of the HEAT and their FANS. and he turns to their bench, the BIG 3 and their crowd and says....

"I DO THIS!!!!!"

WrongIslander

Rotation player
+100000000

I could see it happening all game... The refs we're 100% working to keep the game close and as the game went on their calls against us got worse with each passing minute. The phantom and-1 against Melo was the breaking point for me. Thank God we got Melo. Even the refs couldn't beat us tonight. What a great win!

Glad I wasn't the only one. What the hell was that all about?

I don't want to come across as one of those people who blames the refs but come on and the fact I'm doing so when we WIN, surely that says something!

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
So whats our depth chart look like now? Has Mason surpassed Walker?

C-Jeffries
PF-STAT
SF-MELO
SG-Fields
PG-Billups

Bench:
TD
Shawne
Carter
Turiaf
Mason
Walker
Shelden

???

petescud

Starter
Thank God we won that game. I think i would had cried if we lost (following the Heat big 3) as that game was OURS all day...Need to make a statement tonight, and kick the Mavs ass

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
we should win, the mavs are playing witout stoyo and marion

I as gonna state the same thing no marion and peja, dirk will get his. If we can keep terry from droppin 20+ off th bench and hit open shots we should win by 7 or more.
If we can hold dallas under 100 and limit turnovers, the win is in the bag. They're defense is over rated except tyson in the middle.