Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

STAT1

Starter
Lol! Sorry didn't know you'd already posted the Charlie Sheen clip. I just put that up in the Hangout Forum. That sheit is golden.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Nice thread, man.

Other than the Knicks of course, I've been looking forward to this game became I'm a fan of Jason Williams and also I want the Suns to make the Playoffs and their a game and a half behind them (I want the Grizzlies to make it too, so hopefully the Jazz and another time get out).

la2ny, I already have a SIG from Thunder that I love, but I would also like one (in the form of an avatar) with Starks, Oakley, Mason, Houston & Fields. If five players are too much scratch off Houston. I loved Houston but I see something special in Fields.

la2ny

Starter
la2ny, I already have a SIG from Thunder that I love, but I would also like one (in the form of an avatar) with Starks, Oakley, Mason, Houston & Fields. If five players are too much scratch off Houston. I loved Houston but I see something special in Fields.
5 players is doable....Off to find some hq pix

lol don't sweat it la2ny.. Enjoy the game. No pressure bro.

Loving the flow to our offense, playing with high energy on defense but could be much more productive during the end of 1st & 2nd q. Like the effort though thats for sure.

Melo has been playing great since the trade. I'm very happy with his improved passing, if he keeps that up and can average say 26 pts, 8 rebs, and 6th assists he would be undoubtably the 3rd best player in the leauge.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Roger Mason haterss!!!! A lot of u exist I knew this man would fit right in.

Love seeing Anthony Carter in with Mda using such a nice rotation.

I'm loving this everyone is hitting there shots.

Dirty defensive game tonight watch.

KingCharles34

All Star
gotta take a brief moment from the knicks to point out that deandre jordan and mo williams are wheelchairin the BostOLD Scumtics :lol: Clips up by 18 at half

back to the knicks, Anthony Carter is a tough old man...I love the new knicks :gony: (n/h)

Carmelo is just an amazing scorer... It's as simple as that. Expecting Amare to explode pretty soon but it's looking like Melo could be well on his way to his 1st 40 pt game as a Knicks. Defense really playing hard out there