Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

la2ny

Starter
The offense for some reason isn't working right with just stat out there. It seems as if Melo is on the floor they cant play the passing lanes as aggresive.

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
Melo has been playing great since the trade. I'm very happy with his improved passing, if he keeps that up and can average say 26 pts, 8 rebs, and 6th assists he would be undoubtably the 3rd best player in the leauge.
Not really. He has been playing good the last two games but before that he was off for his standards. It's impossible for him to have a terrible game because even if his shot is off he'll score in different ways.

We have to get the mometum back right now. Fast flowing game, looks to be a high scoring game though. As long as we win, I'll take it. A win is a win but would love to keep them under 95.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Well this is the Grizzlies' MO so we shouldn't be surprised to see a lot of turnovers. We need to protect the ball and make good passes.

Melo and STAT both heating up. In the words of Clyde, Amare is as hot as July on the perimeter. :teeth:

And KnicksFan I don't see your sig, I think something's wrong with it?

I don't know... For some reason I don't see it either after I post. But Rady went into my account & put the SIG up for me... Imah message him & see whats wrong? If you want I can give you my PW & you can see if you can update it. I trust you, your a good poster

KingCharles34

All Star
The best Stat n Melo Stat n Melo remix from NY rappers would be Nas, A-Z (not Jay Z but A-Z), Fabolous ,DMX, Alicia Keys in the hook, Mobb deep, Busta Rymes & under ground an artist to shine. lol I would love to heat it though.

I hate to say it but i wouldnt wanna hear nas on that beat....hes got no energy in his flow these days. Hes still one of the best lyrically but his flow fell the fukk off. Hes about half of what he was from 94 to 02 (illmatic to godson)

Fab, Busta, Camron, the lox, and az would all sound good on it

im a big mobb deep and dmx fan but x is locked up and i dont think that beat would fit mobb deeps style

*edit*

Sheek follows the knicks

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
I don't know... For some reason I don't see it either after I post. But Rady went into my account & put the SIG up for me... Imah message him & see whats wrong? If you want I can give you my PW & you can see if you can update it. I trust you, your a good poster

Nah I don't want that kind of responsibility, lol! You really shouldn't give your pw to anyone at all. Just wait until you get back to a normal PC I guess.

Melo is what, 4/4 from downtown? I think he's really going to explode in the second half. I love that our stars can alternate having off nights (if you can call Amare shooting 8/14 in the first half an off night!) and we're still beating teams.

KingCharles34

All Star
Our stars play so much better with eachother then Miami's (no homo). I think its because they have more versatility on offense...lebron and wade are great at attacking the basket, but both of them are average shooters. Both Amare and Melo can score close, mid range, and long-mid range (just inside the 3pt line). Melo's been shootin real good from the perimeter too

Stat4mvp

Benchwarmer
Jeffries Scored! What!?!!

and as a side note, Spolestra should be taking notes on Carmelo and Amare on how to effectively use his two superstars.

Our defense played nice... Impressed. We allowed a couple more points than should have but hey, thats the NBA for ya. If we hold these guys under 95-97 we'll escape Memphis with a solid win.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Forget Chris Paul and Deron. Lets sign Gasol and Draft Kemba Walker or Nolan Smith. Holler if ya hear meeeee

I hear ya. I said the exact same thing. Forget about getting another superstar in Deron or CP3. We have Billups for one more year and Toney Douglas waiting in the wings to take over as our PG. Having Billups teach him makes me think of the great potential he has to become a star PG in this league. We don't even need to go after a stud Center like Howard I'd rather a cheaper Gasol who wouldn't demand the ball as much as Gasol would.

I agree. I am happy with our two superstars in Melo and Mare, I don't see the need for another superstar in Howard or one of those two PGs that would just make the ball harder to spread around.

Gasol!

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
C-Gasol
PF-STAT
SF-Melo
SG-Fields
PG-Billups

Bench:

Douglas
Shawne Will
Kemba
Billy Walker
D-Brown
Jared
Rautins

Inactives:
Justin Brownlee (ST JOHNS!)
Pat Ewing Jr.

DROOL :thumbsup:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Our stars play so much better with eachother then Miami's (no homo). I think its because they have more versatility on offense...lebron and wade are great at attacking the basket, but both of them are average shooters. Both Amare and Melo can score close, mid range, and long-mid range (just inside the 3pt line). Melo's been shootin real good from the perimeter too
Another example of why getting a center and another player or two is better than getting a third max. We'd also have a much better chance at retaining Fields.