Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Hope to see us go into the half up by 6-8, anything better than that would be a bonus & go from there.

Well this is the Grizzlies' MO so we shouldn't be surprised to see a lot of turnovers. We need to protect the ball and make good passes.

Melo and STAT both heating up. In the words of Clyde, Amare is as hot as July on the perimeter.

And KnicksFan I don't see your sig, I think something's wrong with it?

HAHAHA...Amare is always cursing out there. "Ah, f-ck"..."Oh, sh!t" and he's mad loud

Banned

I don't know... For some reason I don't see it either after I post. But Rady went into my account & put the SIG up for me... Imah message him & see whats wrong? If you want I can give you my PW & you can see if you can update it. I trust you, your a good poster

Melo starting to percolate...

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    The best Stat n Melo Stat n Melo remix from NY rappers would be Nas, A-Z (not Jay Z but A-Z), Fabolous ,DMX, Alicia Keys in the hook, Mobb deep, Busta Rymes & under ground an artist to shine. lol I would love to heat it though.
    I hate to say it but i wouldnt wanna hear nas on that beat....hes got no energy in his flow these days. Hes still one of the best lyrically but his flow fell the **** off. Hes about half of what he was from 94 to 02 (illmatic to godson)

Fab, Busta, Camron, the lox, and az would all sound good on it

im a big mobb deep and dmx fan but x is locked up and i dont think that beat would fit mobb deeps style

*edit*

Sheek follows the knicks

Holding them to 51 in the 1st half is right on our average after the trade

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    I don't know... For some reason I don't see it either after I post. But Rady went into my account & put the SIG up for me... Imah message him & see whats wrong? If you want I can give you my PW & you can see if you can update it. I trust you, your a good poster
    Nah I don't want that kind of responsibility, lol! You really shouldn't give your pw to anyone at all. Just wait until you get back to a normal PC I guess.

Melo is what, 4/4 from downtown? I think he's really going to explode in the second half. I love that our stars can alternate having off nights (if you can call Amare shooting 8/14 in the first half an off night!) and we're still beating teams.

Forget Chris Paul and Deron. Lets sign Gasol and Draft Kemba Walker or Nolan Smith. Holler if ya hear meeeee

Our stars play so much better with eachother then Miami's (no homo). I think its because they have more versatility on offense...lebron and wade are great at attacking the basket, but both of them are average shooters. Both Amare and Melo can score close, mid range, and long-mid range (just inside the 3pt line). Melo's been shootin real good from the perimeter too

Jeffries Scored! What!?!!

and as a side note, Spolestra should be taking notes on Carmelo and Amare on how to effectively use his two superstars.

Banned

Our defense played nice... Impressed. We allowed a couple more points than should have but hey, thats the NBA for ya. If we hold these guys under 95-97 we'll escape Memphis with a solid win.

Originally Posted by LJ4President
    Forget Chris Paul and Deron. Lets sign Gasol and Draft Kemba Walker or Nolan Smith. Holler if ya hear meeeee
    I hear ya. I said the exact same thing. Forget about getting another superstar in Deron or CP3. We have Billups for one more year and Toney Douglas waiting in the wings to take over as our PG. Having Billups teach him makes me think of the great potential he has to become a star PG in this league. We don't even need to go after a stud Center like Howard I'd rather a cheaper Gasol who wouldn't demand the ball as much as Gasol would.

I agree. I am happy with our two superstars in Melo and Mare, I don't see the need for another superstar in Howard or one of those two PGs that would just make the ball harder to spread around.

Gasol!

C-Gasol
    PF-STAT
    SF-Melo
    SG-Fields
    PG-Billups

Bench:

Douglas
    Shawne Will
    Kemba
    Billy Walker
    D-Brown
    Jared
    Rautins

Inactives:
    Justin Brownlee (ST JOHNS!)
    Pat Ewing Jr.

DROOL

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Our stars play so much better with eachother then Miami's (no homo). I think its because they have more versatility on offense...lebron and wade are great at attacking the basket, but both of them are average shooters. Both Amare and Melo can score close, mid range, and long-mid range (just inside the 3pt line). Melo's been shootin real good from the perimeter too
    Another example of why getting a center and another player or two is better than getting a third max. We'd also have a much better chance at retaining Fields.