Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

miked1958

Rotation player
Great Start

Another example of why getting a center and another player or two is better than getting a third max. We'd also have a much better chance at retaining Fields.
Awesome start to the 2nd half. need to keep up intensity and get yet another run away win.
by the way. i posted this in the proper thread for top 8opponents but, OKC scored (well Durant did) 5points in final 12seconds to send their game with philly to OT

Stat4mvp

Benchwarmer
Another example of why getting a center and another player or two is better than getting a third max. We'd also have a much better chance at retaining Fields.

Completely agree. Having a center like M. Gasol and being able to retain fields along with a solid bench would be better than getting CP3 or D Williams.

Would we be able to sign Gasol this summer?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Completely agree. Having a center like M. Gasol and being able to retain fields along with a solid bench would be better than getting CP3 or D Williams.

Would we be able to sign Gasol this summer?
I doubt it, Memphis will probably match anything for him. We'll go after him, don't know the extent of us going after him though.

Gasol is a pipe dream because he'll want close to a Max & he's a restricted FA. Would be tough.

Durant hit 3 to tie the game into OT against the Phily & one more nice run from NY could close this game out before the 4th for the 3rd game in a row! ONE more strong run, head into the 4th with a nice 16-18 pt lead would be perfect.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im all for gettin Gasol too...and keeping king jeffries to bring off the bench of course. Id like to even keep Turiaf, he'd be better off with even less minutes. It would be a nice 3-man center rotation

So far the knicks have 24 assists...its amazing how well they share the ball. If i was a fan of the bulls, magic, or celtics id be scared of facing the knicks in the playoffs. Not saying we'll win, but we're not gonna be an easy out. I didnt feel it was worth mentioning the miami weak