Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Mavs-3-10-11: Suck on This Chuck!

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    He is long and lanky and plays CONSISTENT D and scores the bball all in limited minutes. Please tell me what tells you that he's got a low bball IQ? How is Balkman's or Rautin's bball IQ? That's who we kept to get rid of him for another low bball IQ guy in Brown and a decent defender with the worst offensive skills in the league in JJ. Are you telling me Brewer's is lower than theirs? LOL give me a break. Brewer is like a spark plug off the bench and has been CONSISTENTLY.
    once again stop comparing him to balkman and rautins... brewer feeds off loose balls, hustle plays, fast breaks - he deff plays hard but u see at times hes reckless and swipes at every ball - fouls... he cant create for himself either... dude wasn't goin to prosper under dantoni anyways, despiite his "potential", i rather have a roger mason over him on the team... if ur not goin to use him than theres not point in leaving him on the bench discontent and ruining chemistry... but again everybody plays good after they leave the knicks, its a phenomena

Originally Posted by TheNYdude
    Good, so Im not the only one. By the way you need to add Kendrik Perkins to that list....
    brewer looks like a freakin mouse

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Never been a player as ugly as Anthony Mason & I dont judge dudes no homo lol

Originally Posted by TheNYdude
    Good, so Im not the only one. By the way you need to add Kendrik Perkins to that list....
    Yeah, I forgot about him! It's always the missing pieces to championship teams that happen to have the worst appearance.

Originally Posted by YungMelo15
    How is that a jump ball?? These refs are rdiculous!!! They gotta get fields the ball at the top of the key and let him make a play.
    I thought the same thing. He didn't even touch the ball and the defender's hand was through the rim on that play...That was actually goaltending. We would lose this game either way though...even without the bad calls from the refs. But, that was just one of many bad calls by the refs tonight.

Banned

Damn... We just cant get the lead down to 10 or below... Killer

How is everybody forgettig TYRONE HILL! Ugliest of ugly lol.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Never been a player as ugly as Anthony Mason & I dont judge dudes no homo lol
    No disrespect to Pat Ewing but he made Anthony Mason look like Denzel Washington.

Banned

Down 12 with 4 30 left... Two 3's would be special lol

I swear they cheatin, Chandler is supposed to be fouled out. Then they call a loose ball foul on melo. That was our run right there!

Banned

Down 11... We need magic

Banned

We had our chances. If only we could have got the lead under 10 that would have been all the momentum in the world. At least I seen something in this team tonight... The ability to fight with no quit what so ever. 7th game in 10 nights was an extremely tough stretch. Playing .600 since the trade is good basektball especially putting into account the teams & road games we've played. Sweep the Pacers in the home & away & we're well on our way to the playoffs

Originally Posted by DieHardPassion
    once again stop comparing him to balkman and rautins... brewer feeds off loose balls, hustle plays, fast breaks - he deff plays hard but u see at times hes reckless and swipes at every ball - fouls... he cant create for himself either... dude wasn't goin to prosper under dantoni anyways, despiite his "potential", i rather have a roger mason over him on the team... if ur not goin to use him than theres not point in leaving him on the bench discontent and ruining chemistry... but again everybody plays good after they leave the knicks, its a phenomena
    Like I said earlier believe what you want. The guy averages 13 points a game and almost 2 steals in less than 20 mins a game and can play D and force turnovers and fastbreaks. How does it matter how he scores and gets his steals.

Your point in bold is exactly why we got rid of him...Because Antoni didn't like him and he was going to cast him to Dumbtoni Island like every other good player he sent their for seasons upon seasons. On top of all this he was a restricted free agent this offseason and could of been used as a trade piece. But I'm sure you'll come up with a way to try and discount that also.

Originally Posted by YungMelo15
    How is everybody forgettig TYRONE HILL! Ugliest of ugly lol.
    Wow, blast from the past with that one. I think you win.

After watching this game, most Knick fans can conclude that Mike D'antoni isn't the right coach for this team.