Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Mavs-3-10-11: Suck on This Chuck!

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    +1

It wouldn't of mattered either way. Our problems tonight is with our D. Also, Most of our wins this season come from our team shooting well because when it comes down to coaching we almost always lose. Antoni is not the guy to run a half-court offense/defense. The Antoni supporters here will change their views on him when it comes playoff time and our D is non-existent.
    I don't comprehend Knick fans that give this team a chance to upset Miami, Chicago or Orlando in the playoffs.Any one of those teams would be shredding us up in a 7 game series the way Dallas is doing tonight.The only thing that concerns me about D'antoni getting fired after this season is James Dolan replacing him with a dolt like Isiah Thomas.

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Isiah Thomas must have lied to the Knicks front office by telling them that Derrick Brown was a better, cheaper and younger version of Corey Brewer.
    I heard it was Felton that recommended him but I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah was involved in that mess too. I wouldn't of minded dropping Balkman or Rautins for JJ but to buyout Brewer to get a guy that can't even get minutes in garbage time makes absolutely no sense.

They just showed a PnR where jeffries give a weak hedge, like he always does. That had fields lost. COMMUNICATION! LETS GO MELOO. Amare playing D now. Come on!!!

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

While you all are hating MDA the Knicks are on a 12-0 run. Some fans some of you are.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    While you all are hating MDA the Knicks are on a 12-0 run. Some fans some of you are.
    lol lets go

two days rest after this. time for a good practice then a bit of an easier sched....at least were finally starting to play with some intensity in this one 13 pts with this offense isnt that big of a defecit but we just aint playing D.

Banned

Like I said during the half... Take the 22 point lead down to 15 and focus on getting to 10 & fight from there. Down 13 now

Banned

Please send me a link backing up your claim about D'Antoni ''refusing to play" Brewer.

I don't comprehend Knick fans that give this team a chance to upset Miami, Chicago or Orlando in the playoffs.Any one of those teams would be shredding us up in a 7 game series the way Dallas is doing tonight.The only thing that concerns me about D'antoni getting fired after this season is James Dolan replacing him with a dolt like Isiah Thomas.
    The thing is, the eastern conference teams u named dont have the offense dallas does. Total different basketball. Those teams cant compete with out offense in a 7 game series. Only team maybe orlando.

I worry about the same thing. I don't think he'll bring Isiah back as a GM...at least I hope. He might be back as a consultant though even though he pretty much is already.

And there's Brewer's 3rd steal of the game in limited minutes. He's been a spark plug for them and that's nothing new. He comes into games and gets steals and forces turnovers and can score. Yea but he's got a low bball IQ... I forgot. He's getting lucky I guess.

I heard it was Felton that recommended him but I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah was involved in that mess too. I wouldn't of minded dropping Balkman or Rautins for JJ but to buyout Brewer to get a guy that can't even get minutes in garbage time makes absolutely no sense.
    Either that or someone must have told the Knicks front office that Brewer has close connections with Stephon Marbury and tells him everything that happens in the locker room of the teams that he plays on.

Banned

14 down heading into the 4th. This game is far from over. We have 4 mins to take it to 10 or less & with 8 mins left anything is possible.

Lets just stop going back and forth and killing eachother & pull for this team during the 4th. Good vibes people.

Really? You think Mia would "shred" us in the 1st rd? Dude its a back to back game on the road against a very deep team esp down low where we are weaker. Some people are getting to high with the wins and to down with the losses...We're a way better team then what we're showing tonight and to be honest this game isnt over yet...14 pts is doable, not very likely with our D tonight but our offense is capable of turning it on.

And there's Brewer's 3rd steal of the game in limited minutes. Yea but he's got a low bball IQ... I forgot. He's getting lucky I guess.
    lmfao do yu really think steals determine bball IQ? u sir jus implied that and you don't have a high bball IQ