Knicks V Pacers - Mar 13 + 15: Home And Away Double Thread Special

Funny how quickly people give up on the team during the course of a game. This is the NBA for ya; any given night. The Knicks still have an entire half to comeback. A win is a win. It doesn't matter how you get the job done; as long as you win.

KingofNy

Starter
Funny how quickly people give up on the team during the course of a game. This is the NBA for ya; any given night. The Knicks still have an entire half to comeback. A win is a win. It doesn't matter how you get the job done; as long as you win.

Go back and check the threads... Most of us who dislike Antoni have not changed their stance win or lose all season. Nice try saying we're fairweather fans though that overreact to regular season losses.

mafra

Legend
Go back and check the threads... Most of us who dislike Antoni have not changed their stance win or lose all season. Nice try saying we're fairweather fans though that overreact to regular season losses.

Well, they have to attack the messenger now. I mean, they can't use their old excuse:

1) It was an early start on Sunday.

or, my favorite...

2) We're tired b/c we played too many games lately.

or, another classic...

3) We already got a win on this road trip.

You all are acting like the Knicks lost already. What a way to keep faith & believe in your team. Before blaming MDA... Look @ MDA's winning % then go look at the Pacers coach career winnning %. MDA blows his ass out the water. It's a team game. These players deserve the blame for losing tonight. Too bad the game isn't over yet though.

Love you when your up... And kick you when your down. What a good job of believing in your team.

KingofNy

Starter
Well, they have to attack the messenger now. I mean, they can't use their old excuse:

1) It was an early start on Sunday.

or, my favorite...

2) We're tired b/c we played too many games lately.

or, another classic...

3) We already got a win on this road trip.

LOL... So true.

I guess no one else here can have their own opinions and they're right because they say so. It's a good thing they're not running these boards... We wouldn't last long with their dictatorship style of beliefs. It's either their way or the highway. I just tend to click the ignore button on these fools if I get too many ignorant responses to my posts...That's the easy way to not have to listen to morons that don't keep an open mind and feel obligated to try to degrade you as their way to feel better when our team loses. Then when we win they start posting again in the "I love Antoni" thread like he's the best think to happen to the Knicks since Walt Frazier.

mafra

Legend
You all are acting like the Knicks lost already. What a way to keep faith & believe in your team. Before blaming MDA... Look @ MDA's winning % then go look at the Pacers coach career winnning %. MDA blows his ass out the water. It's a team game. These players deserve the blame for losing tonight. Too bad the game isn't over yet though.

Love you when your up... And kick you when your down. What a good job of believing in your team.

How many seasons has MD coached? How many losing seasons? I believe in the team, just not in the coach. This is the idiot who cheered when Love was selected, so Walsh wouldn't draft him... yet plays Jeffries?

Give MD PHI's roster... I bet they win 21 games.

MDA has coached 6 full seasons. After this year he'll have 5 winning seasons out of 7smart guy. With 5 trips to the playoffs.

Your seriously gonna blame MDA for the last 2 years with NY? Like really guy? Really? Have you ever heard of Thomas? Or Cap hell? Lmao. The man had a career winning % of .650 with the Suns.

mafra

Legend
MDA has coached 6 full seasons. After this year he'll have 5 winning seasons out of 7smart guy. With 5 trips to the playoffs.

Your seriously gonna blame MDA for the last 2 years with NY? Like really guy? Really? Have you ever heard of Thomas? Or Cap hell? Lmao. The man had a career winning % of .650 with the Suns.

WRONG. At least 3 losing seasons. One in DEN and 2 here in NY. We might have a losing season this year.

MD can't win in this league... Relying on lower pct shots will get you nowhere. I'll take points in the paint over depending on the 3-point shot... I'll take BIGs who clog the lane... ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over 6"9' C.

Knicks being run out of the gym. What exactly was MD doing the last 3 days/ Oh, right... he doesn't believe in practicing much.

OK I'm going crazy. Somebody please tell me how we're getting blown out at home to below .500 team that has just lost 6 str8?

The cat from NC is abusing Williams. Put the Dukie on him MDA. Think defense for once in your good forsaken life...

petescud

Starter
Is it Dantoni's style or why is it I never see the other playoff teams losing by 20 in many games..seems like it happens to us frequently....seriously, i don't mean to be negative, but are we FRAUD's

mafra

Legend
It's all about effort today. INDY has Mcroberts, George, Hibbert, Hansbrough, Jones...

Indy has 15 assists, shooting 63%.

Knicks have 7 assists...

CLASSIC MD offense. Nobody pass. Just catch and chuck. The further away from the hoop... the better.