Knicks V Pacers - Mar 13 + 15: Home And Away Double Thread Special

KingofNy

Starter
You gotta love the adjustments made by Antoni. He always finds a way to amaze me. Thank god he's our coach. :teeth:

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Chauncey is absolutely driving me nuts!! Why is he picking up his dribble every time some one jumps out on him in the pick n roll??? Are you not a championship Vet???!! Stop playing like a damn rookie!! You allow the defense to recover on the guys moving without the ball when you pick up your damn dribble!!

petescud

Starter
Hansborough averages 10 points a game. Might have to start agreeing with Charles Barkley. Maybe we get 42 wins and an early exit as 7th seed

KingCharles34

All Star
Its tougher to lose when your team has 2 stars then it is when they are shitty.....SMFH @ hansbreh beastin on us and jeffries shootin a 3
icon13.gif

TheNYdude

Rookie
Anyone depressed yet?

I blame this on DAntoni. We look like we have no leader. We look like we have no urgency.

Even if we can pull a comeback some how, DAntoni has clearly lost this team. No one is even going after loose balls. We are watching Tyler Hansborough beat us TWICE in a row.

You cant even find Carmelo on the floor. Billups looks old. Douglas looks like wild and erratic.... This all falls on lack of leadership and discipline, which falls on the coach.

HE clearly is not right for us, we need someone who can motivate.

mafra

Legend
Just broke my remote watchin JJ shoot the rediculous 3

JJ just does what coach asks. The only way to lose playing time once you're in MD's rotation is to pass on a 3-point shot.

Got to love back-2-back pounding... INDY doing the same exact thing. I guess asking for a MON practice was too much, huh?

Raise your hand if you're sick and tired watching an opponent post 90 points in three quarters.

HEY MIKE... why did we lose? Well, mafra, it's ust that our shots weren't falling.

knicks.

Rookie
Are you guys actually suprised at jeffries? does no one remember watching this guy? he is THE WORST offensive player...ever.

KingofNy

Starter
Another quality loss vs. a subpar team.... And people think we're going to go somewhere in the playoffs? LOL... Like I've been saying forever, we can have 5 superstars and a bunch of bigs and it wouldn't matter under Antoni. Antoni would still find a way to start JJ and the smallest lineup possible and then outcast our bigs to the bench until we bought them out to go and sign and aging Boris Diaw and Barbosa...:boohoo: One day Knicks fans will get it...

mafra

Legend
Anyone depressed yet?

I blame this on DAntoni. We look like we have no leader. We look like we have no urgency.

Even if we can pull a comeback some how, DAntoni has clearly lost this team. No one is even going after loose balls. We are watching Tyler Hansborough beat us TWICE in a row.

You cant even find Carmelo on the floor. Billups looks old. Douglas looks like wild and erratic.... This all falls on lack of leadership and discipline, which falls on the coach.

HE clearly is not right for us, we need someone who can motivate.

Good news is if we miss the playoffs MD is sure to get fired. HEAT beat LA and rip apart SA, we lose back-2-back to INDY. Yet people here still have this crazy notion we can compete w/ MIA in the playoffs.

You'd think after getting dominated in the paint last game against this same team for 48 mins MDA would try to adjust. Just 48 hrs ago what he did against this same team DID NOT WORK. Why not try Turiaf & Sheldon in the front court at the same time? Why not try something different? I ABHOR MDA...