Knicks V Pacers - Mar 13 + 15: Home And Away Double Thread Special

diddy_nyc

Rookie
Jeffries is a bloody fool! Why would he throw an ally oop to fields as a chest pass? Melo was wide open! We once again gave up over 100 pts to a shitty ass motha****in team.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
this one's on d'antoni. He needs to change his ways. He forced the D during the games against the hawks hornets heat etc. he has to keep forcing it... 119 points? Indiana? Really?

TakMan

Rotation player
How about you blame the players & not MDA. MDA cant force JJ, Turi or Shelden to play as good C's. Jesus Christ. How many points do Melo & Amare have combined tonight? Billups has played like shit since coming back

Sorry mate but there's been absolutely no effort to rectify past errors. Shelden Williams -again- wasn't given a chance. Same team we played 2 days ago, same game we saw 2 days ago. High % shooting, second chance points and domination in the paint. Let's leave the Brewer issue out of the equation as we don't know who's responsible for it. Why has the coach not acquired a center? Why is he playing Shwane there when he has more traditional centers to use. Why did he not address the Hansborough issue since he knew about it as of saturday night. Why has he not addressed the defence issue over the past 3 years. He needs to do the honourable thing and resign now, so that whoever replaces him has the team relatively ready come playoff time.

Wargames

Starter
That's it. Wow... Tough shot. Nothing you can do about that other than try to get him going the other way...

how does Clyde know we're imbounding from the wrong side for a quick release but D'antoni doesn't? Mike is overrated. If Douglas doesn't play defense we never even get momentum to come back in this game.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Rayray has certainly enjoyed that game, they all have had a lot of fun tonight there in Denver... L2 to Cleveland and L2 to Indiana. "We need to work things out, we still need to gel, it's been a tough game" tomorrow on the back page of the Post. :smokin:

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Sorry for being so blunt during the gameday thread in a stressful situation, just wish people would actually support the head coach who had plenty of success & always had the Suns as serious contenders is an extremely tough western conf. Would be nice to see support for the coach leading out franchise to the playoffs for the 1st time since 04. Bad game tonight

Im REALLY starting to think KnicksFan is Mike Dantnis brother or something.

I give you props, your loyal to your coach, but when the rest of the world see's something wrong with him... There has to be some truth in what EVERY1 is saying bro.

Losing games to teams we should beat consistently, has got to stop!

IDC how much rebuilding we have to do, no excuse for losing these games, when its obvious we CAN beat top teir teams.

Wargames

Starter
Sorry mate but there's been absolutely no effort to rectify past errors. Shelden Williams -again- wasn't given a chance. Same team we played 2 days ago, same game we saw 2 days ago. High % shooting, second chance points and domination in the paint. Let's leave the Brewer issue out of the equation as we don't know who's responsible for it. Why has the coach not acquired a center? Why is he playing Shwane there when he has more traditional centers to use. Why did he not address the Hansborough issue since he knew about it as of saturday night. Why has he not addressed the defence issue over the past 3 years. He needs to do the honourable thing and resign now, so that whoever replaces him has the team relatively ready come playoff time.

exactly man look call a time out make adjustment to your rotation based on the opposing teams play style. Just going fast no matter the situation isn't coaching. Not calling a time out to at least give your team a play and some tips isn't coaching.

OMG i just lost all of my respect for D'antoni. In the post game they asked him "what do you think was wrong defensively tonight?" D'antoni responds " i don't think anything was wrong with our defense we just weren't making shots" WTF! is this coach retarded?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
OMG i just lost all of my respect for D'antoni. In the post game they asked him "what do you think was wrong defensively tonight?" D'antoni responds " i don't think anything was wrong with our defense we just weren't making shots" WTF! is this coach retarded?
He always says this kind of stuff. I watched some of his show before the game and he said defensively and rebounding wise we have to improve.........................on paper.

Last edited:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
The bottom line is we desperate need a starting center and we need to defend better overall and prevent offensive rebounds, or rebounds in general.

If we control Hibbert and Hansbrough this game doesn't come down to a buzzer beater.

But then again does Mike D'Antoni realize this?

And he needs to play Shelden Williams and Anthony Carter.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer

Wow what is that some kind of joke or something? 119 points by Indiana and nothing wrong with the D? He has got to be joking.