Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks V Pacers - Mar 13 + 15: Home And Away Double Thread Special

Pacers running a layup drill on us

So I guess I didnt miss 2 much trying to find out where ST Johns, Ucla, and Usc where going.

Got to love the defensive gameplan we had coming into today's game. Only D'antoni couldn't realize IND would pound us inside. Especially now that Granger is out.

How do you allow 60%+ shooting at home? Well, here comes the #7 seed.

Originally Posted by la2ny
    So I guess I didnt miss 2 much trying to find out where ST Johns, Ucla, and Usc where going.
    You didn't miss anything but the Granger-less slumping Pacers running layup and alley-oop drills on Antoni's killer defense. You also missed JJ missing like 5 layups, getting blocked twice and then missing his only 2 free throws. You missed Douglas making it rain clanks 0-6 overall, 0-5 from downtown and Antoni calling plays for him to keep on shooting. This is the fans reward for having to pay double the price in tickets. Gotta love our coach.

Meanwhile the big that we outcasted to our bench all season and then traded to Minnesota for free is going off on his new team.

Mar 10
    Randolph (illness) scored 14 points with seven rebounds in 19 minutes in Wednesday's loss to Indiana.

I'm gonna try and stay positive and hope we turn it around in the 2nd half... But we've looked terrible in that first half on D.. and pretty mediocre on O too.

sticking with my 44 wins cause of nights like this....hope we win in the playoffs

Come cloooooserrrrr

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Funny how quickly people give up on the team during the course of a game. This is the NBA for ya; any given night. The Knicks still have an entire half to comeback. A win is a win. It doesn't matter how you get the job done; as long as you win.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Funny how quickly people give up on the team during the course of a game. This is the NBA for ya; any given night. The Knicks still have an entire half to comeback. A win is a win. It doesn't matter how you get the job done; as long as you win.
    Go back and check the threads... Most of us who dislike Antoni have not changed their stance win or lose all season. Nice try saying we're fairweather fans though that overreact to regular season losses.

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Go back and check the threads... Most of us who dislike Antoni have not changed their stance win or lose all season. Nice try saying we're fairweather fans though that overreact to regular season losses.
    Well, they have to attack the messenger now. I mean, they can't use their old excuse:

1) It was an early start on Sunday.

or, my favorite...

2) We're tired b/c we played too many games lately.

or, another classic...

3) We already got a win on this road trip.

Banned

You all are acting like the Knicks lost already. What a way to keep faith & believe in your team. Before blaming MDA... Look @ MDA's winning % then go look at the Pacers coach career winnning %. MDA blows his ass out the water. It's a team game. These players deserve the blame for losing tonight. Too bad the game isn't over yet though.

Love you when your up... And kick you when your down. What a good job of believing in your team.

The way were playing.. its painful to watch

Originally Posted by mafra
    Well, they have to attack the messenger now. I mean, they can't use their old excuse:

1) It was an early start on Sunday.

or, my favorite...

2) We're tired b/c we played too many games lately.

or, another classic...

3) We already got a win on this road trip.
    LOL... So true.

I guess no one else here can have their own opinions and they're right because they say so. It's a good thing they're not running these boards... We wouldn't last long with their dictatorship style of beliefs. It's either their way or the highway. I just tend to click the ignore button on these fools if I get too many ignorant responses to my posts...That's the easy way to not have to listen to morons that don't keep an open mind and feel obligated to try to degrade you as their way to feel better when our team loses. Then when we win they start posting again in the "I love Antoni" thread like he's the best think to happen to the Knicks since Walt Frazier.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    You all are acting like the Knicks lost already. What a way to keep faith & believe in your team. Before blaming MDA... Look @ MDA's winning % then go look at the Pacers coach career winnning %. MDA blows his ass out the water. It's a team game. These players deserve the blame for losing tonight. Too bad the game isn't over yet though.

Love you when your up... And kick you when your down. What a good job of believing in your team.
    How many seasons has MD coached? How many losing seasons? I believe in the team, just not in the coach. This is the idiot who cheered when Love was selected, so Walsh wouldn't draft him... yet plays Jeffries?

Give MD PHI's roster... I bet they win 21 games.

Banned

MDA has coached 6 full seasons. After this year he'll have 5 winning seasons out of 7smart guy. With 5 trips to the playoffs.

Your seriously gonna blame MDA for the last 2 years with NY? Like really guy? Really? Have you ever heard of Thomas? Or Cap hell? Lmao. The man had a career winning % of .650 with the Suns.