Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Knicks V Pacers - Mar 13 + 15: Home And Away Double Thread Special

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Exactly. There is a big time weakness in this team & it's not MDA it's the Center position.
    QUEENS1985, MDA doesnt use his center. Let me ask you. Would you rather have STAT try to guard Hibbert while he's in foul trouble or Turiaf/Sheldon Williams? STAT is a bad matchup even if he isnt in foul trouble. A couple of shrewd defensive manuvers and we win this game going away. It wouldnt even be a struggle.

Put the bigs in there and let them bang with a light weight Hibbert. Let Turiaf and Hansborough try to out hustle one another. Turiaf wins some of those battles.

I know your response will be these guys suck. IMHO you ask them to do specific things that they can do and they'll do it well enough. The problem is they dont get asked.

You guys keep thinking we're going to get Jordan, Dalembert or whoever and MDA will use them. First I doubt we get either, because he doesnt want them. Remember he'd rather do it his way. Second if we do neither is the type of big MDA covets. Just look at tonights game. Turiaf does some of the same things Dalembert does, but MDA starts Williams.

Look at the bigs this cat has gone through since he's been here. Curry, Darko, Randolph, Hill, Moz. All could have offered this particular team SOMETHING. Except for Moz forcing his way into the lineup none of them played. Besides Curry they've all been exiled and are now helping their respective teams try to win games.

This coach is a complete JOKE...

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    OMG i just lost all of my respect for D'antoni. In the post game they asked him "what do you think was wrong defensively tonight?" D'antoni responds " i don't think anything was wrong with our defense we just weren't making shots" WTF! is this coach retarded?
    You're kidding right? No the MDA apologists will say "YOU KNOW MDA HAS A WRY SENSE OF HUMOR, HE DIDNT MEAN IT IN THAT CONTEXT". (face palm)

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    QUEENS1985, MDA doesnt use his center. Let me ask you. Would you rather have STAT try to guard Hibbert while he's in foul trouble or Turiaf/Sheldon Williams? STAT is a bad matchup even if he isnt in foul trouble. A couple of shrewd defensive manuvers and we win this game going away. It wouldnt even be a struggle.

Put the bigs in there and let them bang with a light weight Hibbert. Let Turiaf and Hansborough try to out hustle one another. Turiaf wins some of those battles.

I know your response will be these guys suck. IMHO you ask them to do specific things that they can do and they'll do it well enough. The problem is they dont get asked.

You guys keep thinking we're going to get Jordan, Dalembert or whoever and MDA will use them. First I doubt we get either, because he doesnt want them. Remember he'd rather do it his way. Second if we do neither is the type of big MDA covets. Just look at tonights game. Turiaf does some of the same things Dalembert does, but MDA starts Williams.

Look at the bigs this cat has gone through since he's been here. Curry, Darko, Randolph, Hill, Moz. All could have offered this particular team SOMETHING. Except for Moz forcing his way into the lineup none of them played. Besides Curry they've all been exiled and are now helping their respective teams try to win games.

This coach is a complete JOKE...
    Thank god MDA isn't our GM he would be Isiah Thomas 2.0

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    He always says this kind of stuff. I watched some of his show before the game and he defensively and rebounding wise we have to improve.........................on paper.
    What did I tell you? Apologizing for this cat...

OMG i just lost all of my respect for D'antoni. In the post game they asked him "what do you think was wrong defensively tonight?" D'antoni responds " i don't think anything was wrong with our defense we just weren't making shots" WTF! is this coach retarded?
    He said this exact same thing last game... smfh

MDA's system may very well come to fruition one day....but it's time for this mother ****er to give it a shot elsewhere.

We're past the complaining about wins and losses at this point. We have two legit ass superstars and a very solid pro in Billups and the product being put on the floor is questionable at best. It's up to the coach to correct mistakes from a loss to the same ****ing team on Sunday. We just got a glimpse of the "adjustments" MDA would be making, on a game to game basis, in the playoffs when we have to face one team several times.

Dudes on here can argue MDA's credentials all they want, but the dude isn't getting it done...once again, not from a wins and loss perspective, but from a mother ****ing basketball perspective. And don't give me that **** about new players and gelling, because KG, Allen, and Pierce gelled their way to a title against a team that was gelling it up with their new, midseason, edition of Pau Gasol.

When does this charade end?

Superstar

Hahahahahaha. OMG. It is so painful it is funny. Statements like that should lead to his firing. All we need is James Dolan to do is extend Walsh's contract... DW can fire D'Antoni get a real coach, or the hot dog vendor (either one will be better than MDA) and we can get on with our lives.

Indy shot 50% from the field and scored 119 points. Ridiculous. For the love of God I hope the Garden crowd starts chanting Fire Mike next the Knicks have a home game.

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    MDA's system may very well come to fruition one day....but it's time for this mother ****er to give it a shot elsewhere.

We're past the complaining about wins and losses at this point. We have two legit ass superstars and a very solid pro in Billups and the product being put on the floor is questionable at best. It's up to the coach to correct mistakes from a loss to the same ****ing team on Sunday. We just got a glimpse of the "adjustments" MDA would be making, on a game to game basis, in the playoffs when we have to face one team several times.

Dudes on here can argue MDA's credentials all they want, but the dude isn't getting it done...once again, not from a wins and loss perspective, but from a mother ****ing basketball perspective. And don't give me that **** about new players and gelling, because KG, Allen, and Pierce gelled their way to a title against a team that was gelling it up with their new, midseason, edition of Pau Gasol.

When does this charade end?
    Excellent point. +1. We see exactly the type of adjustments he'll make in the playoffs. Heck, thats if we make the playoffs. Get hammered in the paint he goes SMALLER? CHEESH I cant believe I just typed that.

he says things like this all the time in post game interviews.i think he honestly beleives there is nothing wrong with our defense.hes always laughing/smiling in the postgame interview during losses like theres something to smile about...making me sick

the Knicks are just going to be the east coast version of the suns. Hopefully, Donnie Walsh realizes this before the window of opportunity closes like it did in Phoenix.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How long has it been since the trade for Melo?? ;-)

****, ****ing, ****ity, ****. Goddamn it. We are sitting on that 6th place like it's the top of the world. Goddamn it. Come on, Knicks... we NEED a decent run going into the Playoffs.

I'm being to wonder if we are a worst team now then before the trade

Petescud I cant believe you just said that. If you believe that then your tripping. We had the same problems now as before. They are just amplified because Melo is here now. And it's 3 major problems, OUR COACH, OUR SYSTEM, and NO REAL CENTER.