2011 Wins

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're 16-16 in 2011 only, we have an easy schedule ahead, so according to my prediction we'll be 13-5 after those 18 games left, so 29-21 in 2011 and 47-35 after the entire 10/11 regular season (~0.600?).

A little over a week ago, I created a thread predicting the schedule with 23 games left. I predicted we would go 16-7. I feel we can do much better than that though.

Since I predicted the schedule, I had the Knicks going 3-2 during our 1st 5 games. The Knicks have went 3-2. I predicted W's against the Cavs, Hawks & Jazz & L's to Memphis & Dallas. They actually beat the Hawks, Jazz & Memphis & lost to the Cavs & Hawks.

I now have us going 15-3.

vs Pacers- W.
@ Pacers- W.
vs Memphis- W.
@ Pistons- W.
@ Bucks- W.

1st 5 game winning streak with Melo a Knicks.

vs Celtics- L.
vs Magic- L.

1st two game losing streak with Melo a Knick.

Now we're about to go on a serious 10 game win streak.

vs Bucks- W.
@ Bobcats- W.
vs Magic- W.
vs Nets- W.
vs Cavs- W.
vs Raptors- W.
@ 76ers- W.
@ Nets- W.
vs Bulls- W.
@ Celtics- L.

If we can go 5-2 during our next 7; I believe we can go 10-1 during our next 11.

petescud

Starter
Sorry, i just don't think there are any easy games...Didn't we all think the Cavs were easy wins too. How can everyone think we beat Philly as if its a give me. And Memphis. Didn't we blow a 13 point lead and need a last second Melo shot to win. I see 44 wins, and i'm sticking to it. Not sure buy we may fall to 7th, as Philly is unstoppable all of a sudden...we need a better finish then i'm giving the team

miked1958

Rotation player
I agree

Sorry, i just don't think there are any easy games...Didn't we all think the Cavs were easy wins too. How can everyone think we beat Philly as if its a give me. And Memphis. Didn't we blow a 13 point lead and need a last second Melo shot to win. I see 44 wins, and i'm sticking to it. Not sure buy we may fall to 7th, as Philly is unstoppable all of a sudden...we need a better finish then i'm giving the team

Memphis is no gimme. They have beaten a Dallas team in the past week that totally KILLED us. They also beat OKC and the Spurs over a 4game stretch with their only loss being to the Hornets.

Philly has to be one of the hottest teams going besides the grizz. They just beat boston tonight. They will not be a gimme they are gelling at the right time and i think they are a very dangerous team that will be a tough out for any team they face. Dont be surprised if they make a deep playoff run.

Then you have easy wins vs Pacers and bucks and others. Like someone else said, we all thought those 2games against the happless Cavs that lost 27 in a row would be 2 EASY wins. Actually then handled us pretty easy both games. SO their will be other upsets, so either we wind up in the 43,44 or 45 win range or we have to upset some of the tougher teams that you had us losing to. Which is possible seeing we beat miami,hawks and hornets, so its possible we do that again

miked1958

Rotation player
In order

In order for us to stay in 6th we would have win at least 45 i would say because looking at phillys schedule they will win at least that many games.

petescud

Starter
We actually could win 45 and finish 6th. I think we need to see the shape of things toward the end, and see who we'd rather face. Even if it means throwing a game. Honestly, we play our division pretty good. We don't want the Magic for some reason (Howard/Nelson/Anderson lol)...I like our chances against most of the teams in the east though.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@KFFQ1985:

03/21/11 BOS, much more than a game, when it's all about the rivalry we're able to play better than expected, in my opinion it becomes a W.

04/03/11 CLE, we all want to break that shameful streak, but the Cavs know how to play against us, they know how to easily get through our so called defense, almost certain L.

04/12/11 CHI, the windy city clamors vendetta, they have Noah back and they demand blood, L.

04/13/11 BOS, end of the season, we're tired and think about the postseason, if we had a solid 5th or 6th seed (which I believe we will have) we won't play any harder, L (but depends where will we be at that moment).

petescud

Starter
At this point 44/45 win, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that we pick up our defense for the playoffs. I'm praying Dantoni goes to a 10 man rotation for the playoffs. I don't care if Balkman plays 5 minutes a game. Put some fresh legs out there, so we can keep the defense happening. We got to keep opponents around 100. Over 100 against the playoff teams and we will lose