Msg..Hiking up the knick prices !

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Wow, could they at least wait until this team wins a Da*n Playoffs series !

I bet James Dolan couldn't wait to hike up those prices, Because it's all about Celebrities being in the front row..While our behinds sit all the way in the nose bleed sections! The real fans who been rooting like me, for 28 years. Like I said win a Darn playoff series before pushing up those prices.

I seen the Msg:boohoo: transformation it looks like it's going to be unbelivable, I think 28 ,000 people will fit in there..Crazy, But I'll be excited the day this team learns how to win with conviction..lol

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Nice, 50% increase for going over .500. I'd probably have to cash in my 401k to get tix if we ever won a championship.

LMAO !!! You make a good point though, it looks that way..At least The Yankees have earn those ticket prices..By winning. It's very sad That alot of people Can't afford to see these games. It's an absolute joke. You think it would be so quiet at the garden if the real fans were in the front..You have all these cooperate people sitting in the front row of knicks game..The knicks are winning at times and they barely appluad except for Spike lee..The only one who get's into it, in the front row

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I am slowly but surely becoming less and less a fan of professional sports. None of them realize they don't exist without the fans but continue to slap us in the face. Raising ticket prices by 49% as soon as the team becomes good is an insult to all of us that lined Dolan's pockets for the last 10 years while the team was awful. Turn the channel, these egos aren't worth our attention.

petescud

Starter
I've been a Knicks fan for 45 years. I always thought if i can't sit close, i'm watching it on TV. I went to 1 Knicks game, and it was in Orlando. Cost me and my son $291 to go,... plus....I would love to go to a game at MSG while visiting family in NY, but with these increases, is it really worth me sitting in the nosebleed section...I don't think so

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
This sucks, my 400's are going up 40% from $25 to $35, and that's before anything in my section is even touched in the renovation. What's next in 2012-13, $50??

Meanwhile the baseline seats are still $10 a pop. What a sweet deal those are