Besides the Knicks, Who would you want to win the NBA championship?

Besides the Knicks, Who would you want to win the championship

• Lakers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Spurs

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mavs

• Celtics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulls

• OKC

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Orlando

• Portland

• Denver

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of the Rays... I'm pumped for this year. Yes, we lost Crawford, Pena, Garza & Sorriano. I'm most upset about the loss of Garza but we're loaded with young talent in David Price, Jeff Niemann, Wade Davis & Jeremy Hellickson. Hellickson will become a great one. Love this kid as much as Price. Would have rather kept Garza over Shields but Shields has always been our work horse as an innings eater. Great change up but he needs to get back to 08 form or we're introuble. We need Shields.

Crawford isn't a major loss. Not when Desmond Jennings is an exact clone but much younger. Jennings been ranked as MLB's top 3 prospect for 2-3 years now, and for good reason. He'll be a special star for the (St.Pete) Rays.

Manny still has alot left. He's looking real strong this spring. Cant wait to see Longoria & Manny as our 3-4 sluggers.

Pena's glove will be missed on defense. But he killed us with his bat. Either a K out or a HR & believe me... He strikes out 10x more than he comes through with a HR. Rally killer.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Definitley Bulls for me if we end up getting booted, unless we have to face them somehow. I love DRose, watching him lead that team to the Number One Seed is great.

DRose for MVP. He just makes his team better, if our team was Melo-less and we still had our old team I'd def think the MVP would have to go to Amare.