Best NYK Site On The Internet

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You're on it.

ko_toplogo.jpg

On occasion, I peruse other Knick forums for the sake of adding to this one, and it could not be more palpable, to me, that knicksonline.com is second to none other.

There are 2 things specifically that keep this site elite amongst its counterparts:

1. Intelligent and knowledgeable posters that are real fans.
2. Well balanced, fair moderator in Rady

It's not the busiest Knick site on the net - that'd be prosportsdaily's Knick forum, but in its smaller quantities of threads and posts, it still stands above the vis-a-vis Knick sites on the internet. It's a wide margin as well.

We have the best crew on this site, and we, the crew, should endeavour to keep it from falling to lower standards similar to those of other NYK sites, by being/remaining the most knowledgeable, informed and fastidious Knick fans that make this site what it is:

The best Knick site on the internet.

number_one_smooth.jpg

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
:agreed: Ive been to alot of sites but this one is the best. like you said the posts on here are quality posts that show a respectable opinion on alot of topics

iSaYughh

Starter
HQ thread, and great post!

I'd venture to say it could be the most prime NY sports forum. Period.

90% are unreadable due to horrible layout and design and user experience. And 99% are unreadable due to rank ass posters.

Honestly, anyone who anyone would consider to be their "worst" posters here...would be top choice filet at most any other place.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, i really appreciate and i'm glad you're enjoying your time here. Lots of thanks for making this job so easy and nice for me! :)

I love this site. Never thought talking Knicks basketball could be this exciting. You all have one hell of a Knicks fan site. I searched google & the internet for 3 days before joining this site after being sick & tired of being sick & tired of NJ fans. This one stood out as a fan base that was seriously 2nd to none.

I've been on Jet sites since 03 & always talked about the Knicks but it's pretty much impossible when NJ Net fans bash, knock & harp all over your each & every positive thought in regards to the Knicks. You all gave me refreshing insight & thank you all for that.

I know plenty of us disagree on MDA & what not but I thank you all for accepting me as a Knicks fan. You all really did welcome me with open arms & I thank Rady as well as the posters of this site who's made it what it is today... Which is a strong place to talk about the team we love to love.

STAT1

Starter
Crazy⑧s;167324 said:
You're on it.

ko_toplogo.jpg

On occasion, I peruse other Knick forums for the sake of adding to this one, and it could not be more palpable, to me, that knicksonline.com is second to none other.

There are 2 things specifically that keep this site elite amongst its counterparts:

1. Intelligent and knowledgeable posters that are real fans.
2. Well balanced, fair moderator in Rady

It's not the busiest Knick site on the net - that'd be prosportsdaily's Knick forum, but in its smaller quantities of threads and posts, it still stands above the vis-a-vis Knick sites on the internet. It's a wide margin as well.

We have the best crew on this site, and we, the crew, should endeavour to keep it from falling to lower standards similar to those of other NYK sites, by being/remaining the most knowledgeable, informed and fastidious Knick fans that make this site what it is:

The best Knick site on the internet.

number_one_smooth.jpg

Completely agree, I come from a forum where posters are more concerned over flashing I Told You So cards at every opportunity than they are about discussing basketball. I think for the most part everyone here keeps things pretty cool even when they disagree on issues & rady's good at not getting too deeply involved he takes a hands off approach until he's needed to intervene I have seen other mods on other forums actively participate in the degradation of discussion on their own forums to me that's pretty sad. Glad I found this place.

Yeah Rady does an outstanding job running this site while letting fans be fans @ the same time. He's also been very helpful in terms of helping me put up my sig as well as other situations. If there's a specific place where I could donate a good 30-40 dollars to this site, I'd be up for it. It'll be money well spent because it's gotta be tough keeping up with a site like this.

I'll tell you what... This site is full of refreshing insight. I can agree to disagree but @ the end of the day... I enjoy the members of this site. Excellent fan base. Moving back to Queens in October; would be tight to catch a Knicks game with a good 15-20 people from this site sometime next year. My older brother just started to reading Knickonline, he's not the posting type because he's a hot-head but he enjoys reading these threads too.

STAT1

Starter
Yeah Rady does an outstanding job running this site while letting fans be fans @ the same time. He's also been very helpful in terms of helping me put up my sig as well as other situations. If there's a specific place where I could donate a good 30-40 dollars to this site, I'd be up for it. It'll be money well spent because it's gotta be tough keeping up with a site like this.

I'll tell you what... This site is full of refreshing insight. I can agree to disagree but @ the end of the day... I enjoy the members of this site. Excellent fan base. Moving back to Queens in October; would be tight to catch a Knicks game with a good 15-20 people from this site sometime next year. My older brother just started to reading Knickonline, he's not the posting type because he's a hot-head but he enjoys reading these threads too.

We did a few meetups on the forum I used to post on to catch Knicks games or to play ball. Might be interesting to get that going here if anyone's up for it. The weather's gonna be getting warm again real soon & I need to get my ass back in shape.

Yeah. I'm always down to play ball on the weekends. I'm in FLorida now (St.Pete). Me & 7 friends play in an 8 man adult league for the PAL (Police Athletic League). I run the point but it's easy to wrack up assist's with the BIG's I got on my team lol but yeah when I come back home I'm looking to join a Saturday or Sunday league. Lets created a KnicksOnline team and team name as KO (KNOCKOUT) AHAH

STAT1

Starter
Yeah. I'm always down to play ball on the weekends. I'm in FLorida now (St.Pete). Me & 7 friends play in an 8 man adult league for the PAL (Police Athletic League). I run the point but it's easy to wrack up assist's with the BIG's I got on my team lol but yeah when I come back home I'm looking to join a Saturday or Sunday league. Lets created a KnicksOnline team and team name as KO (KNOCKOUT) AHAH

I'm not good enough to be in no league tho some people liken my game to a poor man's Renaldo Balkman. lol!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Well. I thought I'd better put my 3000th post right here on my favourite internet site - bar the asian section of spankwire.com, of course.

3000!

God damn.

What can I say? I love the Knicks and I love this site.

WOOHOO!

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;168107 said:
Well. I thought I'd better put my 3000th post right here on my favourite internet site - bar the asian section of spankwire.com, of course.

3000!

God damn.

What can I say? I love the Knicks and I love this site.

WOOHOO!

:rofl:

You sick bastard. :thumbsup:

Apprapo posting; thx for posting your 3000th, and those before! As quality as the Asian and anal threesome sections are of SpankWire, as is the quality of your posts.

Consistent, vast, and always worth a look.

TommyMSG

Rookie

I love this site as well, and have been a lurker for a long time before signing up. Not to knock you or anything, but I'm just a tad bit creeped out by your posts. It's just a message board, man.