Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best NYK Site On The Internet

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Yeah. I'm always down to play ball on the weekends. I'm in FLorida now (St.Pete). Me & 7 friends play in an 8 man adult league for the PAL (Police Athletic League). I run the point but it's easy to wrack up assist's with the BIG's I got on my team lol but yeah when I come back home I'm looking to join a Saturday or Sunday league. Lets created a KnicksOnline team and team name as KO (KNOCKOUT) AHAH
    I'm not good enough to be in no league tho some people liken my game to a poor man's Renaldo Balkman. lol!

Well. I thought I'd better put my 3000th post right here on my favourite internet site - bar the asian section of spankwire.com, of course.

3000!

God damn.

What can I say? I love the Knicks and I love this site.

WOOHOO!

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I love the site as well. I stumbled on it one day at work and have not looked back!

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Well. I thought I'd better put my 3000th post right here on my favourite internet site - bar the asian section of spankwire.com, of course.

3000!

God damn.

What can I say? I love the Knicks and I love this site.

WOOHOO!

You sick bastard.

Apprapo posting; thx for posting your 3000th, and those before! As quality as the Asian and anal threesome sections are of SpankWire, as is the quality of your posts.

Consistent, vast, and always worth a look.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Yeah Rady does an outstanding job running this site while letting fans be fans @ the same time. He's also been very helpful in terms of helping me put up my sig as well as other situations. If there's a specific place where I could donate a good 30-40 dollars to this site, I'd be up for it. It'll be money well spent because it's gotta be tough keeping up with a site like this.

I'll tell you what... This site is full of refreshing insight. I can agree to disagree but @ the end of the day... I enjoy the members of this site. Excellent fan base. Moving back to Queens in October; would be tight to catch a Knicks game with a good 15-20 people from this site sometime next year. My older brother just started to reading Knickonline, he's not the posting type because he's a hot-head but he enjoys reading these threads too.
    I love this site as well, and have been a lurker for a long time before signing up. Not to knock you or anything, but I'm just a tad bit creeped out by your posts. It's just a message board, man.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh

You sick bastard.

Apprapo posting; thx for posting your 3000th, and those before! As quality as the Asian and anal threesome sections are of SpankWire, as is the quality of your posts.

Consistent, vast, and always worth a look.
    Thanks man. Much appreciated and reciprocated. Bar anything revolving around anal threesomes.