Introducing K.O. Radio!

Starting tomorrow my podcast KO Radio will debut on the site! I will be talking about

Knicks v Pacers
The Loosing Streak
Ticket prices
Development of Toney Douglas
Melo's new found passion for passing

Im going to send the file to rady Tomorrow and the Podcast should be up this week. I won't have any guests this week but I'm seeing what I can do for next week. Also I'm thinking about what song to open the show with so hit me up if you got a good one.

Follow me, and the show on Twitter

@KO_Radio is the show

@Lamb_and_tuna is me

Be sure to listen!!!!!!

iSaYughh

Starter
Haha i'll listen in.

Make it a good one, broheem. :thumbsup:

I always wanted to have a podcast to shoot my shit out on...at least a mangy blog would be nice to have.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So, as a podcast, does that become available for download?

I'm in a different time zone so I won't be able to listen to it live.

Crazy⑧s;167453 said:
So, as a podcast, does that become available for download?

I'm in a different time zone so I won't be able to listen to it live.
Yeah it's not live, it should be on the site via download or some kinda player or both. That stuffs for Rady decide.

I think im gona open the Show with the Show Goes on by Lupe Fiasco unless anyone else has any better ideas, Also im probley going to talk some Mike D'Antoni/Barkley because hes such a hot topic right now. I think he was trending on Twiitter sometime today.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Starting tomorrow my podcast KO Radio will debut on the site! I will be talking about

Knicks v Pacers
The Loosing Streak
Ticket prices
Development of Toney Douglas
Melo's new found passion for passing

Im going to send the file to rady Tomorrow and the Podcast should be up this week. I won't have any guests this week but I'm seeing what I can do for next week. Also I'm thinking about what song to open the show with so hit me up if you got a good one.

Follow me, and the show on Twitter

@KO_Radio is the show

@Lamb_and_tuna is me

Be sure to listen!!!!!!

How can it not be the song in your sig ?

KBlack25

Starter
Get verified with iTunes...I'm not sure how much that takes but being available in the Podcast store would be huge...

If you need a phone-in guest let me know :)

I'm sorry everyone, my Grandmas in the hospital and I have been here every free moment I have. I will record The Podcast next week sorry everyone for letting you know this on Friday lol

Best of wishes to you, your family & especially your Gramps man.

We can wait for NY news from you. But you can never wait when it comes to being there for you family. Stay strong man