Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another DFDH must read....I rest my case : Fire This F---ing bum.

Default Another DFDH must read....I rest my case : Fire This F---ing bum.

1) Fields has 16 pnts through 3 periods on great shot selection and moving with out the ball.

doesnt play a lick down the stretch

2) Amare pushes a 12 nothing run to give us the lead

coach benches him for 2 minutes taking him out of rhythm ??

3) Jefferies airballs a 3 and doesnt get benched ??? this is the NBA if you cant hit the rim dont shoot the shot

4) Our biggest downfall last game was Hansborough and Hibbert killing us in the paint on both ends of the floor.

so what does our coach do, thinks offensively for more ball movement, by inserting a smaller player into the starting line up in S williams forcing amare to get man handled by a 7-3 265 center, while our two tallest players jefferies and turiaf sit on the bench ??????

5) again we are left for long stretches with no starters on the floor ??? which leads to immediate double digit deficits for melo and amare to make up when they get back in the game.

6) we have one knock down 3 pnt shooter and we are shooting 30 plus threes a game.....

7) we double team hibbert 15 feet away from the basket, letting hansborough and granger wideeee open all game long.

8) every time we drive and miss a shot we complain about a foul including our coach while the pacers are already at center court spreading the floor for a wide open three.

9) Fire this coach

10) fire this coach.

Oh and P to the motha Fing S home boy.

Amare - 5
    Melo - 9
    Billups -20

every other player besides bill walker

+ 3 and up tonight.

explain to me how our big 3 go down by double digits when they are on the floor
    and our role players keep the game even

can you say effort, can you say coach hold your stars accountable

can you say

fire this mother FFFFFF_)

I hope the crowd starts chanting fire Mike D'antoni in the next game at MSG.

I agree 100%!! Fields always gets taken out at the stupidest times. Especially when he has a rythem.

This clown preaches offense, yet he has this wack ass bench in the game for long stretches. Thats why STAT n MELO are shooting low percetages.

Chauncey played like a bum, especially those turnovers.

I want to know why he didnt call a timeout with 24 seconds left. Set up a play for offense, and get your defense ready for what the other team will do.

JJ threw the WORST inbounds pass Ive ever seen, why was he taking the bal out? Get him as far away from the ball as possible. THE BENCH!

Its definately time for him to go fam. This sh** is getting embarrasing.

Hansborough career highed on us TWICE! HANSBOUROUGH??? GTFOH

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    Oh and P to the motha Fing S home boy.

Amare - 5
    Melo - 9
    Billups -20

every other player besides bill walker

+ 3 and up tonight.

explain to me how our big 3 go down by double digits when they are on the floor
    and our role players keep the game even

can you say effort, can you say coach hold your stars accountable

can you say

fire this mother FFFFFF_)
    Damn...I can't give you another rep point because you just got one from me. It's nice to see that some people on here realize that coaching is more than just the Xs and Os, but that you also have to hold dudes accountable. Young role players have to see superstars put in their place by their coach, young role players have to know that the first 3 they see isn't the shot to take if your main guns haven't touched the ball yet (Mr. Douglas), Jeffries has to know not to take 3s...and if none of these players know this stuff...the coach has to reinforce it.

Based on some of the comments here on KO, you'd think that some of these guys never played organized team sports and were never coached.

Been a partial supporter of Dantoni....but I have to agree w/ you, his style of play simply is not getting it done!

Originally Posted by New New York
    Been a partial supporter of Dantoni....but I have to agree w/ you, his style of play simply is not getting it done!

theres no way you cant agree with whats going on. I Can make a list but after 8 points i get tired of talking about it, I can break down any coach in this league being that I have coached, played college basketball, and been around basketball for 20 years as being my number one love in life.

the bottom line, is if you want that run n gun nonsense in phoenix to put fans in the seats fine, but in NEW YORK

that ish doesnt fly.

Listen we need a new coach simple as that, he won't change his style for anybody, say now for example we get Dwight, his system doesn't fit having an actual Center on the team but he's going to be forced to play him because well he's Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke
    Listen we need a new coach simple as that, he won't change his style for anybody, say now for example we get Dwight, his system doesn't fit having an actual Center on the team but he's going to be forced to play him because well he's Dwight Howard.

we havent had an actual center on this team for his entire tenure

first david lee
    now amare

no 7 footers get signed and kept with him on the sideline

and youre telling me we are a championship level potential team with him here

stop stop stop

he has to go

he hasssss to go

we havent had an actual center on this team for his entire tenure

first david lee
    now amare

no 7 footers get signed and kept with him on the sideline

and youre telling me we are a championship level potential team with him here

stop stop stop

he has to go

he hasssss to go
    :agreed Mike D has to go. Who should we replace him with? Bill laimbeer? JVG? Rick adelman?

I'll say this...I def don't like how the Knicks look and if another coach can actually fix our issues I am all for it.

On a side note am I the only one who thinks STAT makes stupid decisions on both ends of the court? I am coming to the conclusion that he has a very low bball IQ.

HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE THIS SEASON

PLEASE stop with these dumb threads about firing the coach, it's seriously annoying.

Originally Posted by platnumn
    HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE THIS SEASON

PLEASE stop with these dumb threads about firing the coach, it's seriously annoying.
    I can't see what's dumb about wanting to address what has become an increasing concern for our team.

*Get a new sig

1) Fields has 16 pnts through 3 periods on great shot selection and moving with out the ball.

doesnt play a lick down the stretch

2) Amare pushes a 12 nothing run to give us the lead

coach benches him for 2 minutes taking him out of rhythm ??

3) Jefferies airballs a 3 and doesnt get benched ??? this is the NBA if you cant hit the rim dont shoot the shot

4) Our biggest downfall last game was Hansborough and Hibbert killing us in the paint on both ends of the floor.

so what does our coach do, thinks offensively for more ball movement, by inserting a smaller player into the starting line up in S williams forcing amare to get man handled by a 7-3 265 center, while our two tallest players jefferies and turiaf sit on the bench ??????

5) again we are left for long stretches with no starters on the floor ??? which leads to immediate double digit deficits for melo and amare to make up when they get back in the game.

6) we have one knock down 3 pnt shooter and we are shooting 30 plus threes a game.....

7) we double team hibbert 15 feet away from the basket, letting hansborough and granger wideeee open all game long.

8) every time we drive and miss a shot we complain about a foul including our coach while the pacers are already at center court spreading the floor for a wide open three.

9) Fire this coach

10) fire this coach.
    There's nothing more to say.

Good post DFDH!

Everyone realizes that our foundation is the two laziest defensive "superstars" in the league, right?

Everyone that had watched this team before the trade knew what we needed. We were the #2 team offensively and needed more defense, outside shooting, and a quality big man. But we traded our best outside shooter, best defender and best young big man for a poor outside shooter that is one of the worst defensive "superstars" and least efficient scorers in the league. Subtraction by subtraction.

I could see this trainwreck coming from a mile away.