Peja wants out??

JJtheKnick

Starter
i think he thinks what im thinking.(lol) that team is ganna fall apart. after there center left everything is just not working. plus i think he wants to go to a team where he can be the star.

JJtheKnick

Starter
thats a bad trade for the knigs he is like one of the best shooters. dont get me wrong ron is mad nice but i dont even think the pacers woudl do that.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I just thought it might be an interesting trade to throw around...I don't think either club is going to the next level with their currnent team and Sac could use the attitude while Indiana could use a new "Reggie"

JJtheKnick

Starter
i dont think the kings are going to trade him because they will get nothing back that thye like unless its kobe, shaq or T-mac and there not going to be traded so i say he stays put.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
I have heard rumors of a Artest for Peja trade, which would greatly help out each team. The Pacers get a shooter, since Reggie is on his last leg, and the Kings get what they don't have on the whole team, a defender.

Also, Peja wants to go to the Bulls, but I don't know what the Bulls have that they could entice the Kings with.