Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
$65M
facepalm2.gif

anthony2.jpg

:aplause:

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Is there a reson Landry was not in the game?

Chris Wilcox "Tyler Hansboroughed" us in his own way!

We got KILLED in the PnR all game. Watchin these kinda games make me wanna pull my damn teeth out!

Masso

Rookie
Why is it when we get a decent lead we can't close the game out? Seriously everytime we have a 10 point lead i'm more worried than excited with this team.

How many TO's from Billups too?

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks got dumped on by another D-league team.And what's even more sad than this is the people who actually believe that they could win a playoff round.The Knicks would get swept right out of the WNBA playoffs with their lack of pride.All is good, as long as these losers get paid.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I got strongly convinced I want Wilson and Gallo back, we've given up three starters, our 6th man and $65 000 000 for a guy who isn't able to stay focused on both defensive and offensive ends at the same time and scores just 6 points against the Pistons...
facepalm2.gif

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
Why the Hell was Landry not playing in the fourth?

This just goes to show you what happens when Melo and co. aren't motivated against a playoff team, now I fully expect them to stomp the Hawks

TakMan

Rotation player
I think it becomes relatively evident who wants to play and who doesn;t from the first 24 minutes of play. The coach is better off benching the slackers even if their name is Carmelo Anthony. Knicks weren't playing against anyone decent. Derrick Brown could have done a better job tonight. Work rate alone could beat the Pistons regardless of talent. Only the Knicks...

Oh well, we're losing close games against bad teams but you have to learn how to lose as a team... Before you know how to win as one.

It's all a learning process but we're 6-2 against winning teams since the trade. We'll be ready to compete during the playoffs.

We lost by 4 on a night where Carmelo was off big time & Billups was forcing turnovers like crazy. That won't happen often. Not the end of the world. Gonna make love to my wifey & put this one behind me.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Melo had a horrible night, but everybody in the game at the end gave up the game!

STAT should of got a touch as well, but Melo and his 6 points werent the worse part.

The pistons went on a 19-5 run in the 4th. 19-5!!!

Im sorry but the starters should of been in the game to close out. 13 Turnovers between billups and stat. 8 of them billups' Thats BS!

11 freethrows shows we shot WAYY to many jumpers, and it wasnt TD shooting them. Something gotta give, this gotta stop!

la2ny

Starter
Lol I cant believe you really believe we'd have a better chance against Orlando. Their biggest strengths are our biggest weaknesses lol. A true dominant big and a quick PG, throw in we suck at defending the 3 and that series would be over in a heartbeat. I'd rather take my chances with Miami who has similar flaws to what we have. Also no one says it, but I'd even take on Boston if we lose the 6th seed. It wouldn't be as bad as people think. Our style of play is the opposite of what Boston wants to do, Uptempo, all over the place just rag tag street game. Throw in a little effort on D and we can scare them maybe even 07 Warriors them. I know some of you think im crazy but really think about it.

PG Matchup
Billups has a problem w/ quicker guards obviously because he's older. Now whats Rondo's weakness? His jumpshot, so how do great teams play him? SAG OFF which prevents Chauncey having to chase him. If he wants to pop jumpers I can live w/ that over Ray Allen and PP.

SG Matchup
Landry would have to chase Ray through screens all night long which tires you, but we really wouldn't need much O if he can slow Ray down and make it a little tougher.

SF Matchup
Think this will be good? Ok, against Miami Melo showed the ability. Imagine him doing it everynight because its PP vs being Hedo Turkgolu lol. He would force Pierce to have to D up, plus Melo is very physical so PP will use alot of energy defending which takes away from his scoring.

PF Matchup
KG has him on D, Amare has him on O so who do you take? Sometimes better O can defeat better D, but only in certain matchups. The way Amare plays can cause problems. Imagine him getting 2 early fouls on KG....Yeah I know then they'd bring in Big Baby or Jeff Green and we'd kill them.

C Matchup
We will always lose this matchup unless it's Houston....well we'd probably still lose. Anyways, Jared will be sufficient on D against the likes of Krystic,Shaq, and Jermaine O'neal? Really lol. Shaq can be a matchup nightmare for us at the same time he can be a liabilty for them. Throw him in a pick and roll and watch the problems he has. He's never been good at covering it. He's slow...lets just be real, we run and gun which is the exact opposite of the 39 year old Shaq. We can run him into the dirt. Nenad is a pick and pop C which is best for us because the more outside of the paint you are the less we look like crap on the interior.

Benches
We could have the advantage some nights, they can have it some nights, but I think they have the most consistent players that don't contribute as much if that makes sense. Delonte,Jeff,Glen,Nenad after that they have a pretty thin bench. We have Toney Douglas who we know if he gets hot look out, Roger Mason who can get hot, AC with his knack for D, Bill Walker who would be motivated to take out his former team, Shawne Williams can be a matchup problem for them because he spreads the floor, and Ronny can inject us with his energy.

Anyways, the point im making is Orlando having Dwight Howard, and a quick PG, and a shitload of shooters will take our weaknesses and make us look like a D.3 school vs Duke.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I've said it a million times but nobody believed me....Melo is the most overrated "superstar" I've ever seen. I live in Colorado and have followed Melo many years. This kind of game is not surprising to me and should not be surprising to any of you.

2-12, 0-2 from 3-pt for 6 points against the Pistons speaks for itself. SMH.

la2ny

Starter
And now the trade haters, Melo haters, D'antoni haters, and just plain downers will come out of nowhere flying off the manhandle. smh

You guys act like people don't have bad games wtf. Amar'e has had a shitload of em before the trade and you all bitched about how he wasn't worth 100M now your doing it with Melo when just LAST NIGHT he had like 28 points . smh. Chauncey will take time to get back into a better flow with his game hell he has had even less time with this team since he was injured. I swear you guys expect the bball gods to just tell this team overnight DOMINATE THAT IS ALL. We knew this was going to happen before it went down. We sucked against sucky teams before, we suck against them now. Why? NO MOTIVATION.! We lost big leads before, we lose them now. WHY? Because our style of play causes it! We take too many jumpers which lead to quick baskets on the other end and we increase the # of possesions which leads to more comebacks than not if our shots aren't like last night! Jesus some of you guys just shouldn't be fans...

petescud

Starter
Sorry, but real fans call it as they see it. AT least thats my opinion. I don't mind losing to The Heat, Lakers, Spurs etc...But at least beat the teams you need to beat to compete, such as Pistons, Cavs, Bucks, Raptors, Wizards etc

Yeah... I agree la2ny. Excellent post.

Bashing Melo because of a bad game & wanting Chandler & Gallo over Melo? Sad. They can laugh all they like about his 6 pt struggle tonight but that still doesn't change the fact that he led DEN to the playoffs during his first 7 seasons in the league, inside an extremely tough Westen Conf, while averaging well over 20 pts per game during each & every season.

Too many Knick fans have that New York Yankees type of mentality; (love you when your up, kick you when your down & run you out of town before you've had a chance.)

which is honestly pathetic. Some of these MDA haters should just stop watching the Knicks & root for them once they fire MDA (if that ever happens). Maybe then, just maybe they could then enjoy the Knicks for what we are; which is a team heading to the platoffs for the 1st time since 04 under MDA & yes, I said it... Under MDA.

Yeah... I agree la2ny. Excellent post.

Bashing Melo because of a bad game & wanting Chandler & Gallo over Melo? Sad. They can laugh all they like about his 6 pt struggle tonight but that still doesn't change the fact that he led DEN to the playoffs during his first 7 seasons in the league, inside an extremely tough Westen Conf, while averaging well over 20 pts per game during each & every season.

Too many Knick fans have that New York Yankees type of mentality; (love you when your up, kick you when your down & run you out of town before you've had a chance.)

which is honestly pathetic. Some of these MDA haters should just stop watching the Knicks & root for them once they fire MDA (if that ever happens). Maybe then, just maybe they could then enjoy the Knicks for what we are; which is a team heading to the platoffs for the 1st time since 04 under MDA & yes, I said it... Under MDA.
We should be happy just because we're ending a playoff drought?

We aren't "haters" we just know that we can never win a championship with D'antoni, D'antoni can only get you to the playofffs but to get to at least the ECF you need to play defense.

We don't want to just go to playoffs every year and get eliminated just to be the Atlanta Hawks 2.0

Every time in the post game the media asks him "What do you think was wrong tonight?" he goes "We just weren't knocking down shots". This guy is an absolute retard and does not care about defense.