Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why are most committed members of this forum not from NY?

Banned

Probably because
    A)majority of the people on this site don't know what they are talking about.
    B)The site maintenance on this site is horrible. The Carmelo Anthony headline on the front page was the first update and a while and it's still there.
    C)Postingandtoasting.com is the real deal, with people who talk knicks and don't go off topic like half of you little girls. And if you don't know postingandtoasting.com than keep enjoying this wack site.

Originally Posted by dlee420
    Probably because
    B)The site maintenance on this site is horrible. The Carmelo Anthony headline on the front page was the first update and a while and it's still there.
    C)Postingandtoasting.com is the real deal, with people who talk knicks and don't go off topic like half of you little girls. And if you don't know postingandtoasting.com than keep enjoying this wack site.
    Well take your *** over there why are you even here

Smell troll anyone???

Probably because
    A) kettle I would like to introduce you to pot.
    B) a headline means nothing when we have a thriving community that talks Knicks.
    C) Your need to promote your lame site is telling. Jealous much that this site has a relevant recognizable URL instead of a lame contrived bite off of an announcers catch phrase? HINT for you...you would not need to troll other sites if your site was worthy and had a decent name.

Maybe you would still be around if you didn't chose a name of a no-defense playing role player no longer a Knick...

Banned

Thriving? You mean 20-30 comments on reoccurring posts? Look at posting and toasting... 768 comments on recent posts. I often check this site to see the most retarded arguments. I'm not a troll. Just saying that's why the majority of people on this site aren't from NY. Cus' New Yorkers don't stand for a crap site for their favorite team. Knicksonline needs to step it up.

Last time i banned a spammer he kept stalking me on email about how bad this site is and what great blog he ran. I still don't understand up to this day why do these guys waste their time on this crappy site when they already struck gold?

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

"768" replies. Big deal. Quality over quanity all day in terms of talking sports.

Out of all those members you have... the lack of quality posters must be pretty weak, for someone such as yourself, who made it known that members of this site "suck", but yet... Still trying to improve your site by drafting "sucky posters".

Who cares about the site updates? I come here to talk Knicks & nothing else. I don't come here to look @ "pictures". Sorry for your loss of David Lee too. Hows your new team doing?

Probably because
    I have always believed that if your supposed great site was so wonderful, why in the hell would you even need to come to knicksonline to advertise it.

Actually you should change (postingandtoasting) to postedandtoasted since we won't be seeing you anytime soon...

I'm from NY and I concider myself to be a pretty big deal.