Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: VOLUME 2 Another DFDH must read....I rest my case : Fire This F---ing bum.

Default VOLUME 2 Another DFDH must read....I rest my case : Fire This F---ing bum.

i

tHINK

YOU

GET

the

Point.

I really think we're the only ones that notce how horrible MDA is as a coach, he makes me sick

Idont like Mike as much as the next guy, but I know we have to keep him. Atleast after the playoffs.

When is this guy actually going to coach this team? We lost this game on one play. The Wilcox followup dunk. Seems to me you would want to get some length and defenders on the court. Landry and Jeffries should have been in the game for defense and rebounding.

Simple moves like this can win you a game.

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    When is this guy actually going to coach this team? We lost this game on one play. The Wilcox followup dunk. Seems to me you would want to get some length and defenders on the court. Landry and Jeffries should have been in the game for defense and rebounding.

Simple moves like this can win you a game.
    You never ever lose the game on one play. We lost the game because we were sloppy with the ball on the offensive end.

I had it with this coach !!!! I can't take it anymore, we will probably lose to the bucks too. This team isn't responding they are playing like trash. If we keep this up we won't make the playoffs.

Well maybe that's what needs to happen to get this coach moving on. I mean I don't want them to miss the playoffs, Because that would be the biggest collapse in knicks history..lol Especially with melo.

I can't stand seeing this team not knowing, What the heck they are doing!
    I'm staring to have flashbacks of the past decade, with how horrible they've been playing. we have lost, let's see like l4 out of 5 games !

Give it time people say..how much D>A>M>N time we got? we have like 14 games left !

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    You never ever lose the game on one play. We lost the game because we were sloppy with the ball on the offensive end.
    I gotta disagree here. Teams have lost games on one play for decades. I would point some of them out to you but I dont have the time...

Originally Posted by johnnyrose
    I don't want them to miss the playoffs, Because that would be the biggest collapse in knicks history
    Not really... Everyone knows that the Melo trade was intended for the future, even Heat and Laker fans.

I gotta disagree here. Teams have lost games on one play for decades. I would point some of them out to you but I dont have the time...
    Kblack makes such a simple and true basketball point and of course you miss it completely w the above smh... Damn.

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Kblack makes such a simple and true basketball point and of course you miss it completely w the above smh... Damn.
    I realize KBlack is your boy and all, but that put back sealed the deal. One play.

Were we sloppy with the ball yes. But no matter what happened before that dunk the game was still in the balance. History CAN NOT and I repeat CAN NOT be changed. At the very moment Wilcox made that dunk we lost.

So what exactly did I miss Ole Wise One???

Default enough is enough already..

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    i

tHINK

YOU

GET

the

Point.

Wearing your emotions on your sleeve much???

Dude, you're more reactionary than a just quaaluded Khadafi on the brink of raging on some peaceful pro-Democracy protesters..

It's only been 14 games since the trade for Melo and Billups.. What'd you expect the transition to be seamless/perfect??

The only way D'antoni is fired is if we don't make the playoffs. Capiche??

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Wearing your emotions on your sleeve much???

Dude, you're more reactionary than a just quaaluded Khadafi on the brink of raging on some peaceful pro-Democracy protesters..

It's only been 14 games since the trade for Melo and Billups.. What'd you expect the transition to be seamless/perfect??

The only way D'antoni is fired is if we don't make the playoffs. Capiche??
    Kinda funny you ask. Not that it was directed at me. This particular loss wasnt emotional for you? If my TV wasnt so dam nice I would have put my heneesy glass through it.

Kinda funny you ask. Not that it was directed at me. This particular loss wasnt emotional for you? If my TV wasnt so dam nice I would have put my heneesy glass through it.
    Yea.. Like any fan I get disappointed after losses.. But I try to remain objective and look at the big picture. Like it or not, there's some gellin' that needs to take place C&TP. Plus it's still the regular season and we have a spot in post season play as we stand. If and when we make the playoffs I'll become a lot more emotional and nit picky if things don't go well. Or if we start to seriously slide out of the playoff hunt you'll be reading a different type of post from me.

That putback dunk tied the game, and it was a BIG possession though! Why amare didnt box out is against me.

Turnovers definately hurt us, we didnt get loose balls (pause) and Melo played like a bench player. He didnt get a whistle on that last drive as well. That is no excuse, but a superstar gotta get that call.

All that speculation about miami closing games, but we have double digit leads in the 4th and cant close them. ie Orl and Det! Thats straight up BS

Wow i just noticed that we're in 7th place now, thanks MDA.